Reviews for Edward Vs Edward
EPICCCCCCC chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
THE EPICEST FANFIC IN THE WORLD i love ed it its so awesome!
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Funny! Gooo Edward Elric!
hakaeijis chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i love it! and edward C. everyone here is an anti-twilight! Edo-sama! you have fans all over the world more fans than sparky-jerk over here!
Fireun Feather chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is awesome! Sign me up for Team Edward...Elric! I swear I'm going to make a t-shirt. I'm also going to be calling Edward C. a 'carnivorous disco ball' from now on. Utter genius.

~ FF
Crystal-Turtle chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
*fangirl scream* EDWARD ELRIC! 3

Okay, I officially love you for writing this! XD it screams of AWESOME.
MonsterChibiJaxmine chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
YES. Thank you for this!
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Pure gold.
whycantideletemyaccounttho chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
LOVE it!

Edward Elric is waaaayyyyyy better than Edward Cullen.

Who even cares if he's... not tall XD
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Ha ha ha! That was lovely, adorable, and hilarious! I've enjoyed what I've seen/read of Twilight, but FMA is definitely better. It's freaking FMA! But I like how you did both Edwards - you weren't ridiculously unfair to C.
Ambarlost chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
*sighs* This makes me ashamed of my own Ed Elric vs. Edward Cullen fic, now... But it was super funny and that's the important thing! I loved how Armstrong totally got Edward Cullen with the fact that his sparkles had been passed down the Armstrong line for freaking generations! Also, I would take Winry over Bella, and most definitely Ed over Edward any day.
BergamotAndRevolutionaryFervor chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
The first 2 things that popped in my head when reading the summery was "oh lord" and "THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!" And my second thought totally right!I LOVED this chapter. And Edward(the sparkly gay fairy) was beaten! HA!
change-of-hearts chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Ha! Edward Elric totally pwns sparkly vampire wannabe any

"That's jumbo shrimp to you!"

That reminds me when a fan asked Vic to say that in Ed's
Laluzi chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I laughed so hard I think I went into cardiac arrest. (From Fullmetal's awesomeness, not sparkly's sparkling)

- "Well I'm emo and angsty and have a tortured soul for a REASON."

And Armstrong... oh man. You have skills. This was amazing. XD
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010

I lovee the shirt that says 'im 2 sexy 4 my sparklz' ahahahaha. and the part where armstrong came in, this was amazing!
Faith-o-saurus chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Holy crap, this is freaking hilarious.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »