Reviews for Torment Me
jj chapter 1 . 2/27
nice
Phoebe Yuu chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
well, what caught me when I read a story, beside the plot, is the writing style. and I must admit that you have a very good writing style. though the theme of the story was rather oftenly used, but your way to describe things really caught me, so well done for that. I love the way you rarely write dialog and in some places they were left hanging and made Kaiba and Jou seemed telepathic and all. and the pace was perfect, not too rushed like most stories I read. thank you for write such a great story!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Interesting. I like it.
PawPrints chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This story was absolutely amazing!

I really wanted to read a fic about this pairing but I have difficulty finding stories that suit my taste~

This one was absolutely perfect!

This story is best as a oneshot, it short and sweet~

Even if that may not have been your original intention, it came out great~~

Awesome skill, I hope to read more of your writings in the future~
Jake Nickleby chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
So, I was sitting around, not doing anything of importance, and I was starting to get bored. To cure myself of this, I got the idea, "I want to read Jounouchi fanfiction" (preferably in the mood for one with Kaiba), and this story right here was exactly what I wanted to read, and I'm pretty darn satisfied. I don't believe your ending is "shitty" at all. In fact, I'm amazed how much you wrote in this oneshot. That takes dedication! If you ever get around to writing another story tying into this one, or even if it's not, I would definitely be interested reading it.

Best regards,

Princess Strawberry
Blissful Imperfection chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
You are simply amazing! Don't you dare to degrade yourself. You have born with a great talent and wonderful feel for one of the most beautiful languages in world - English. You are my idol in writing along with the great authors such as Johnnathan Stroud, William Sheakspear and others.

In your role-plays you always managed to place something unsaid, like the feeling lingering in the air. It had always attracted me to every word you wrote and I truly adore your style. But this...

It was the best thing I've read! It was passionate, intense and in character no matter what you say. xD Well, maybe the end could be a litle more worked out but otherwise, dear God, I'm in love with this fic!

The one you know as Katsuya
Siraun chapter 1 . 4/24/2009