Reviews for Escape
WildKhaine chapter 21 . 12/21/2015
Right, this is where I stop reading. Pretty decent story but really don't like Tifa too much in this story. The way she just lies to someone she supposedly cares about is just crap. I have nothing against her being with Avalanche and helping them out but she kind of treats Cloud like shit. He buys her a bar and she turns it into headquarters for a terrorist group, who may one day kill the guy she supposedly loves so much. And the way she rationalizes it is pretty stupid. It'll all be okay, he won't find out and if he does he won't be mad. Yeah, a really closed off guy who doesn't open up to people much gets lied to and used. Sure, he'll get over that real quick. The fact that he actually doesn't get mad and forgives her all the while blaming himself for everything is pretty stupid. Just doesn't seem like something someone of his personality would get over so quickly. I guess people might see this as sweet or something, he just comes across as pathetic.
lightning1997 chapter 36 . 6/16/2015
AAHH ! I just found this fic, had a blast reading those awesome chapter, and there is no chapter 37 :( Please dont leave us like that :( Please Continue ! :D
guest chapter 36 . 5/18/2014
wow! i really love the story..and im really excited on the next chap..i hope cloud wouldn't die or something here..and i hope zack and aerith would remain alive throughout the chap too..i mean im also really curious on what could have happened had the two never died..cloud wouldn't be that closed-off..i love that the character's personality are the same as in the game! more updates please and more CLOTI! cloti forever!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 28 . 2/1/2014
haha... I always found it funny how they first meet Vincent, with him lying in a coffin and all. lol, I love everyone's first reaction when they see him. Even Cloud thought Vincent was too silent and emo for his own good! That's saying something xD
Ghibli Ninja chapter 26 . 2/1/2014
I really like how Reno and Rude get a very significant part in this story. They truly are the unlikely heroes. I've been reading this for a while now, and after this chapter, I felt that I had to praise you. Especially for this chapter. The entrances of Yuffie and Red were carried out so well, and I can tell you really know Yuffie's character. Cause you nailed her. Everybody's point of view made sense. And I say this, because sometimes, when incidents occur in your story, the reaction afterwards doesn't really make sense. For instance, the first time Tifa and Cloud kissed. After kissing her, Cloud tore himself away for some reason, and Tifa was reasonably mad. So, I (like Tifa) was expecting an explanation for why he did that, yet he never gave it, and for some reason, Tifa never asked for it. Heck, one chapter after the kiss, and she didn't even seem fazed by it. Any other complaints I have for this story are purely grammatical.

Overall, I thoroughly love this fic, and how you carried it out. When I started, I didn't realize it would be like the story of the game because it started out in an entirely different way. But I hold this story above other fanfic renditions of the FF7 game BECAUSE it started out that way. We got to know the main characters better, and as an awesome bonus, Zack and Aerith are a couple and part of the group! I mean, I know Aerith was originally in the game, but it just isn't the same if Zack is dead. I really really hope Zack and Aerith both live throughout the entirety of this story, because I love them so much and ship them soooooooo hard.
Anyway, I know that you haven't updated this for a while, so I'm begging you to please please finish this story!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
I wanna see Tifa kick some butt. Even she's itching for it to happen!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
I'm confused. Does Jessie like Cloud or does she not? She's the one who said that she gave up on talking to him, so why is she all offended when Tifa starts a conversation with him?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Excellent chapter portraying a woman clearly out of her element. Bravo!
damagectrl.07 chapter 36 . 5/16/2013
Just read this from start to finish. I can't believe I haven't come across this fic sooner!
It was a pleasure to read, I really enjoyed reading your characterizations of the characters and their interactions. The plot is also intriguing and interesting. I also noticed that you use the word cry too often. It bothered me slightly. Nonetheless, great job on this fic. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! It's been a while since this has been updated but I hope you won't abandon such an amazing story.
MDLuffy chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
I think you use "cry" waaaaaaaay too much to the point where it got on my nerves a little.

But the story is good! Loved it
SootyThunder chapter 36 . 2/11/2012
tell me that this story isn't abandoned
YellowShoes chapter 36 . 12/3/2011
Oh, my...! You seriously, seriously, seriously need to update this! This has got to be one of the best Zerith and Cloti fics I've ever come across. Really. Please, please, please, if you have the time, do continue on with this story! I love it! :)
TinyCitiesMadeOutOfStars chapter 36 . 6/21/2011
Please in the name of everything please update soon! (*tears and sobs*)I really loved it! Update soon for your reader!
xamss chapter 36 . 6/16/2011
Awesome chapter! - It took me a while to read through all the new chapters I'd missed. :p Can't wait to read what happens next, I hope Cloud's gonna be ok & they find him soon.. :/
TifaLockhart chapter 36 . 4/3/2011
Wow! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Plz plz continue! I really want to find out what happens next! I can't wait so plz continue! :)