Reviews for My Return
gabby90 chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
your story is awesome. cant wait to read the next one.
x- in.luv.with.vamps -x chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
omg tht was so sweet

but it was soo short i mean i no u told us it was ganna b short but still i didnt expect it to be tht short

but i loved it anyway

and pls upsate soon
SceneNeko chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
Yay for Lissa! I feel really sorry for Rose though. I hope she goes with Adrian it would be perfect if she did.
ShadowKissed-Deni chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
This is so good!

Plz continue soon!

ShadowKissed-Deni chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Haha Funny! :)

I noticed a little error that isn't much of a worry but i would just like to point it out.

This is all in Rose's POV, so it's in first person, but in a sentence near the start, it goes to third person.

Good story so far! Even though i've only read the first chapter... Hehe i like it!

hannahh chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
this is really good, the lyrics were kinda obvious even thought i don noe the song buh yer u did a really really godd job.. plz do another

SceneNeko chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Wow Adrian was intense! I think Adrian and Rose should be together that's my favorite pairing anyway! Anyways don't make that the end that is way too short to be a story and all the questions don't have answers and she hasn't picked! I love this story, I would really really love it if she was with Adrian though! I really want her to be with Adrian! Also I wanna hear more about classes and with Lissa and her baby! A story with that many things should at least be 18 chapters! Or at least I want it that long! Please keep writing this story and tell about all the details! Amazing story! I had to day that again!
WaterGuns.xx chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
i dont know all of the songs but i know a couple :)my guardian angel and crush, i recon u should write another chapter :)
natzz chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
man now that was a realli good chapter! :D

yur relly good at writin
sunfiresoftball chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
that was really really sweet!
CheshireTears chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Jesus, story of my life... right now at least. DO A CHAPTER NINE! Love the story!

~Dark pixie
SungYeol chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
i didnt like it... I LUV IT !

IT WAS AWESOME! i cant wait for ue next Chapter!

i realy luv its soo.. good and sad and love and anger its just awesome!

so plz update soon!

littledhampir.skyvanallen chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
x- in.luv.with.vamps -x chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
omg tht was absolutly awsome

i just wish it was longer

but adrian is getting on my nerves because he isnt letting rose be with dimitri so its getting really anoying bt who am i 2 say

but anyways pls update soon
CheshireTears chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Oh my God, you're telling me!

~Dark pixie