Reviews for GARdian of Truth: The ReMAXtered Edition!
Hikari-Chimedekina-Neko chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
May I- *giggle* Ok, um- *chuckle* H-hang on- *snerk, giggle* PffAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *coninues to laugh until lungs start collapsing* O-oh my god! I can't- hahaha- I can't get that image out of my head! Omg I am so glad my friend on a forum posted a link to this, this is brilliant! Oh wow, I haven't laughed this hard in weeks XD You sir or madam, are utterly amazing.
TerriblePersonExtraordinaire chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
THAT WAS SO FULL OF MANLINESS AND AWESOMENESS!
ChaoticWolf chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I actually listened to 'Libera me from Hell' as I read this... The song somehow made the story even more badass than it was without the music.

Awesome story, and I hope it gets a sequel.
Liberius chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
That was unspeakably awesome. That is all.
Macavity Omega chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
JAWSOME!
NeonProdigy chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
HOW can it be that this and the original only got a combined nine reviews? Seriously, it was made of pure epic and badass. The omakes were hilarious too, especially the first one.

“Big Bro is gone! He’s not here anymore!"

I cried, I was laughing so much. Making dolls is serious business.

As for Omake 4, the Wild Card can sometimes give you some awesome Persona...

And sometimes it does not.

Also, I like how snarky Izanami is in some of the other Omakes.

I'd love to see a continuation with the Protagonist trying to convince the others to dress up with him, though you'd have to settle on who his girlfriend is for the Yoko scene from Omake 7.
Kirako chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
That was awesome. I read the summary of "The Fiery Soul" and I knew it was Gurren Lagann. Then "His lips trembled, begging to say, to ask the world, those eight magnificent words." and I was like "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!" Then I counted it out and realized it was actually eight words, and was just like "...Awesome."

That was an excellent one-shot, and I absolutely think it should have a sequel.
Hair Brush User chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Hee hee. This made my day.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Freakin' AWESOME! Just like everything to do with Kamina.
apollo-gize chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
You have no idea how badly I laughed at this

I even put of "Row Row Fight Da Power" to listen while reading this amazing fic.

I can see Souji cosplaying as Kamina, totally.

Two of my favourite things and you made both of them awesome.

The Omakes were fucking hilarious, especially the one of "Nanako the Driller"

Oh Yosuke would be Simon, right? Yuri Lowenthal and everything? -/fangirlscream-
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
*puts on some kamina shades* Yosh! I am no fired up from reading this...and for some reason I wanna read a story about a hot-blooded souji now.
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Secretly, I've always wanted to see Hot-Blooded!Souji. Thank you for making my dreams come true.