Reviews for Visions
imtheonlyonly chapter 4 . 10/13
Reads like a real novella, I loved every line of this! Keep up the good work!
PS: I, too, am a lover of Sam's visions ;)
Jacqueline-Bernasova chapter 4 . 4/21
Damn great job. My stomach hurts. It feels so real. THank you
TheFandomEater chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
omygod i loved this so much
ccase13 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Poor Sam, I hope he did not have any idea his dream about Jess might come true or he would have gone to Bobby Singer and Dean for help, if not to his Dad as well.
Ellie Clemons chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
I like it but i would like more conversations between sam and dean and sam and john... even dean and john! Anything! Without dialogue it just felt a little... boring. But dont get5 me wrong.. it was still great and i LOVE the plot! I totally agree with you about not doing enough with the visions! Its soo true!
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
brilliant as always, thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Another great chapter. Would love it if you did an AU on this one, where Sam's visions are found out and cause him permanent damage. Love the story, Thanks Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Another great chapter, thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I always love your stories and this one is no exception. I also feel the show dropped the ball on the Sam vision's thing and always thought that would have been the perfect venue for limpage. :) Can't wait to see where this story goes, thanks so much, Nicole.
casammy chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Also I am updating putting a day in the reading of his fics, I think that sam continues having his power and that them blocks with his dread that dean gets angry
Madebyme chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
I totally agree it certainly did seem that the show could have done a lot more with Sam's visions and I really enjoyed reading these (I have no idea how I missed them the first time around!)

Great idea that Sam started having them at a much younger age and how that experience made him reluctant to share them. I especially enjoyed the one with Jess at her parents, her fear for Sam and Sam's refusal to believe that it would come true. I really enjoyed seeing a glimpse into Sam and Jess's relationship.

Season 6 still hasn't aired over here, it's all very frustrating but I've made a note of your season 6 fic and I'll swing by when I'm all caught up! Hope you're well, take care, Abbi
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
supernatfem76 chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
Thanks for the update to this story. I liked your take on when and how Sam started to experience his visions about Jess. Your word choice for describing his physical reactions to his visions were spot on. I also liked the way you had Jess comforting him each time he had one. That was very touching. chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
Great job with this chapter as it is obvious what vision you are talking about. Can so imagine Sam denying the visions, hoping that if he does it won't come true. And it also shows that however much he tried, he could never have the normal life. Even though he loved her he had to keep so many secrets from Jess; even if he wanted to he could never tell her about his vision as it would mean explaining a lot more.

Hope that your move is going well. Great to see you back with an update.
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
Ah, Sam, caught up in the inevitable progression of visions and denial until they claimed Jess' life... Very insightful.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »