Reviews for Inui Juice Returns!
andrea ann chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Its so funny. I never thought that tezuka collapse. :-)
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Me: *flailing my arms around* Dude wha...what the heck! That was awesome! ( and i'm a weirdo) Poor Tezuka, he was raped by a plant
noone chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I don't like this one. It sick me. This Fuji ... I don't even know how to say but one word die. Why its Tezuka always the one getting rape or something. Do u have something against him. Honesty, i don't even want to review this story. I thought its fair that u took your time to write it and i should thank you or something.
RockPrincess410 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh my... That was so sexy. *dies* *resurrected*
the kid chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
And so...
Tezuka eventually falls into a state of paranoid schizophrenia, Fuji blames himself and tries to overdose, and the company that made the plant is destroyed legally by the government for creating monster plants.
Caesa chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I must say, you are incredibly thorough with your scenes. _

Very sexy ;P You cover everything. It's very well written, though the content slightly scares me XD

Poor, poor Tezuka... D: He must be scarred forever.

I wonder if anything like what happens to Tezuka/Seigaku would ever happen to other teams.
sairakanzaki chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
fuji is very naughty and poor tezuka. great story _
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
OMG OMG OMG *nosebleed* I love you. Seriously.
geecee chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
LOL p0rny plant! xD poor Tezuka *giggles* HOT and funny story, I enjoyed this so much. Thank you :D
Whyntir chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
e.e *dies from nose bleed fountain* A-and I don't even know this anime!
krazylicious chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
such a Cute and Hot story. so funny
Yellow Gummybear chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
~There was suddenly a chuckling noise from behind, and both Tezuka and Inui turned around to find the hazelnut boy with his hands over his mouth, trying hard to stifle his laughter.

"Fuji! 20 laps!"~

You GOTTA lvoe this part.

I now pity Tezuka. I didn't pity him before, when the team went berserk. And Fuji should've helped him, as much as I love TezukaxFuji~
eternal fire123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
loved it
NekoKaigara chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
errr... I've heard of FujiXTezuka but this is a first for Fuji's plantXTezuka
NotBob chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I love all your writing, but this one by far is my favorite! Go Fuji! Have to love that sadistic guy.