Reviews for Snape: Defender of the Downtrodden
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 3/2
This was heartwarming to read! I hate bullies with a passion.I'd love to see further development of this :) if I saw those 3 I'd give them a piece of my mind :P
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Wow! This is the first fic I see to portray Snape like that. Sometimes victims of bullying, instead of being jaded, want to defend the bullied, like Snape here. I'm like that too. Most of the time Snape is portrayed as a cold heartless asshole as a result of excessive bullying coupled with his short stint as a Death Eater. I like your take on his character, though.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
No one, Luna.. No one but his closest people, which very few and countable.

This is really awesome! And totally Lovable! :D
I Love it!
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This one shot is perfect! :D absolutely perfect! Thanks for writing - I actually just finished reading TPoG today and found this by accident, so yay! :)
Happy writing!
i loved this :')
spaceball10 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Oh this was so good! :D
Sithtar chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Always loved this story and I've read it's insperation "The Poor of God" and agree it also is excellent.

I'm not sure why you changed it's name. "The Difference between Nice and Kind" was a good name, I actually don't think the new name is quite acurate for Severus.

Still, Excellent Fic.
May Eve chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I just love the idea of this. Even better, I can actually see it happening. You captured Luna and Severus perfectly.
AuroraMeansDawn chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This was a sweet little fic.

I enjoyed it very much - Severus to the rescue! :)
sammyfish chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I REALLY like this :D
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I really can see Snape behave like this. After what the mauraders put him through I think he should hate bullying and as a professor he should really help thoose who are bullied. I have always found it strange that he is such a big bully himself. But he have a role he have to keep up and I'm sure this is the real Snape...he just is a bit rough on the outside ;)

excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
What a good one-shot! Obviously, Snape was having a flashback to the days when he was the target (and of course Slytherins get expelled for behavior like that-it's only Gryffindors who get made Head Boy for it, or complain after two weeks of detention after almost killing someone).

And Snape also looks after a possible concussion very seriously. What a contrast to having one's head scraped gently against a wall, or being laughed at while unconscious and hanging in mid air (see PoA).

Another AU moment is when Luna actually thanks Snape for saving her (something the Trio are much too good to have to do). I'm glad she never got the memo to despise Snape for-because he exists.
A.E.Vespera chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is a very nice piece (that's me trying to give a compliment, there).

You captured Luna very nicely. I've always thought of her as one of those rare naturally observant people who perceive others so excellently but simultaneously do not realize it is such an uncommon gift. Snape's reactions to both Luna and the altercation also seemed quite valid; I think he would definitely step in and confront students who were being cruel to an unpopular student, seeing as he was clearly often on the receiving end (like Luna) while he was in school.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 7/2/2010