Reviews for Ronin Trip Book Two: Wild Dogs and Hunting Wolves
kris.gemini chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I like your story that's okay to me.
It reminds me the right spell was Genkaku not Geneku.
I'm just saying... Speedy update!
Reiko x 3 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
And the budding attraction between Jowy and Princess Jillia begins. I believe 2 is the 1st Suiko game to allow you to equip a common rune on each hand. Will you be having Nanami take advantage of this, or will the Boar Rune be it for her rune-wise?
Reiko x 3 chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
I haven't actually gotten very far in this game yet. In fact, the fic is already WAY past where I left off playing... Most of what I know from this game is from listening to my brother wax poetic about how, in his opinion, this is tied with Suiko 5 for best in the series. Point is: everything from here on out is new to me so I look forward to seeing how it plays out! I can't wait for the next update James! Keep up the good work!
Reiko x 3 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
QUESTION! Will Jowy be ending up working for Highland in this after he gets the Black Sword Rune?
Moonlight M3lody chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
There are some grammar and spelling errors here. You might want to get a beta.
So Dunan is Japanese. I've a hard time imagining Seed saying 'Kiken Ookami' with British accent (from his surname maybe American, but well...)

I'm glad James didn't suffer Pohl's fate. Luca is mad no matter what.
I really want to know about Cal's past in the guild. Keep it goin'.
Moonlight M3lody chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
I just read the whole story and it's quite interesting. So you replaced Viktor's mercenary team to your OCs. I wonder how this will lead to. You do have some spelling mistakes and silly typos every now and then, though, but they're not so bad and doesn't hinder me much. Your writing style varies from nice to chaotic, which might be affected by multiple sittings.

The OCs' names are pretty weird at times, but they're pretty good. Mirri sounds awfully similar to Nanami that I can't help but pitying the group. Your own namesake James is so much better. Making him a naykobold is an original idea too.

This sounds like a long series so I hope you get to finish this story. Too many authors left with cliffhanger...eternally.

Eh, I would check out the first book once I have time. I'll do it, eventually, so don't worry.
By the way, Pilika is cute. And deadly. If the fort is located where Viktor's should be, then it means she fought the monsters all the way there? She has the makings of great warrior;)
feathersongs chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
wonderful, i'm looking forward to your next chapter!