Reviews for Safe
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Awwww. Perfect.
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
THis was a great fic! Very touching! Great job! :)
Kai-Alaric chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was wonderfully written. I haven't read very many Harry Potter fanfiction, so I was really happy to find this beautifully-written piece of work right away. Thank you.
VraiDaae chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
To begin, Thank you so very much for your story...This was my first Headmaster Snape fic and I really liked it. I have been searching for stories from this period in DH. The heaviness that your story contains the feeling of the empending battle. It is really amazing how you are able to give the feeling of...oh how to put it, the not so calm before the storm. How sad (for the Headmaster) to have this weight on his shoulders. To know that the battle is approaching, his time is running out and no real way to stop anything before it does. Power and hopelessness all at the same time. Wow. I putnit in my favs and I will read it again soon.

Again thank you for your story...I am now goin to go start reading your others.

Ever addicted to your words-

Vrai.
cecelle chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This was poignant and beautifully written.

I like that you wrote a truly concerned Dumbledore who is fully aware of Snape's value both tactically and as a person. And who is fully aware of the horror of the situation he put him in.

Snape's anguish is palpable - but I love that at least he is sure that the role he plays is not who he *is*.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
A touching, well written fic, quite comforting despite the tragedy lingering in the background. I liked the relationship between Snape and Dumbledore: not as melodramatic as many people want it to be, yet also positive, based rather on trust than on raw manipulation.
Sindie chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love this! I have wondered if Dumbledore truly cared about Snape, and I like to believe that he did. Poor Snape, having to have been trapped in that position.
Evyheartway chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
great! very interresting chapter. you wrote Snape's thought's very well and very fitting his character.

I was wondering myself writing a story about this night Dumbledore sent his to the dark lord. you did very well.

once again I loved it! :-)
LookingForChemistry chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really like this fic. Keep up the good work!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I'm glad that Snape found some comfort somewhere in all this, even if it was illusory. After all, when you think that none of the Trio could be bothered to take a pulse, the people he protected were at least a contributory factor in his death. And given that Harry Potter's own son has no idea where his middle name comes from, everything Snape did for them has likely been carefully forgotten by the Wizarding World anyway.
NessL chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Hi,

Your story is very plausible. It is very sad (specially this sentence: There was a good chance that he would one day die in the hands of one of those he was protecting) but I think it is exactly how it should be.

I like how you describe Snape feelings and thoughts. However, in the paragraph which begin with "For a few hours", some sentences are long.
whitehound chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Yes - I'm sure that Dumbledore was genuinely fond of him, even though he also used him. And, after all, Snape was willing to be used - it was his fight at least as much as Dumbledore's.

Minor style issues - the paragraph beginning "For a few hours" is a bit confusing, and the Block Paragraph of Doom beginning "He had never talked about it" could do with being broken up into two or three smaller chunks. It's hard to follow long paragraphs, especially in the teeny tiny print ffn uses.
godwit chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Very good story! I think your way of showing the nature of Dumbledore's trust in Snape is beautiful. It is so thorough that it's almost cruel, but at the same time it is of course the complete opposite, a comfort to Snape. I also like your portrayal of Snape and how he finds it so difficult to talk about certain things and how he happens to tell some of it to Dumbledore anyway.
duj chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Excellent. It's nice to think Snape had that memory to comfort him. I don't personally believe in a caring Dumbledore, but this was very convincingly written.
Half-drowned Dracula chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
You made it all sound very real

Congrats, brill fic :D