Reviews for Angering the Storm
neogoki chapter 16 . 5/14
Green Jello, the one thing no General, no God, no Timelord can challenge XD
neogoki chapter 15 . 5/14
sweet letter Abe, highfive!
neogoki chapter 14 . 5/14
explosives, the most classic back-up ever!
neogoki chapter 13 . 5/14
Tardis translation, one point in awesome and funny for the big blue box
neogoki chapter 11 . 5/14
I so want to see the doctor unleased on Kinsey or some other NID-goon
the result would make O'Neill's month
neogoki chapter 10 . 5/14
and the trouble has reached a new high, wanna rise or call?
neogoki chapter 9 . 5/14
gotta LOVE these UNIT files, they actually work as repellant against conspirators
neogoki chapter 6 . 5/14
just love the clash of O'Neill-Sarcasm and Sam-Sarcasm, its like an house on fire, all that's missing are some goa'uld to be trap between them
neogoki chapter 3 . 5/14
what can the doctor do with explosives? lots of things.
what can he with 20 energy-cells and his screwdriver? He can make "gods" wet themselves XD
m.tarnina chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
Ekhm... she's having an EMOTION! Seriously, though, emotions are your strong point and no mistake. Especially when it comes to Doctor and Sam. Add to this snarky narration that fits the characters well and Bob's your uncle. Fun!
Shadowmane2001 chapter 16 . 9/18/2015
AWESOME F***ING AWESOME. Although blending the two universes nice touch.
Kirk chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
Very nicely done! I thing this might qualify as the best crossover I've read in a very long time. Many thanks!
Namely Namington chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
I like Sam Sullivan. Tons better than Amy or Clara (just my opinion).
Namely Namington chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
"And even they were said to hesitate in His presence." Chilling. I like!
StoneStorm22995 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I have to say, finding a story on a website that usually shows examples as what not to do as a writer is very refreshing. This story is witty, fun, and captures many of the characters personalities perfectly (with a few notable exceptions, which I'll get to later.) In a fan fiction story based on a T.V. series I realize that it is well written when I read a line that I can actually hear the said character saying. This story made me want to go watch Stargate. I actually tried to bring it up on Amazon Prime for a full fifteen minutes. The connection was slow.

With this said I want to point out that this didn't happen with me with the Doctor. Though this may not be entirely your fault,as he is a time-traveling alien from Gallifrey who everybody interprets differently, I just thought that you ought to know.

Sam. When I was first reading about her my immediate thought was 'Mary-Sue? Abandon story.' But the fact that the story didn't go raving on about her stopped me. All in all, though she has a high potential to become a Mary-Sue, I ended up enjoying her character immensely. I might even read some more on her. Who knows?

Great story, hope to read more of your work. LOL

-Storm