Reviews for Angering the Storm
Kirk chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
Very nicely done! I thing this might qualify as the best crossover I've read in a very long time. Many thanks!
Namely Namington chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
I like Sam Sullivan. Tons better than Amy or Clara (just my opinion).
Namely Namington chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
"And even they were said to hesitate in His presence." Chilling. I like!
StoneStorm22995 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I have to say, finding a story on a website that usually shows examples as what not to do as a writer is very refreshing. This story is witty, fun, and captures many of the characters personalities perfectly (with a few notable exceptions, which I'll get to later.) In a fan fiction story based on a T.V. series I realize that it is well written when I read a line that I can actually hear the said character saying. This story made me want to go watch Stargate. I actually tried to bring it up on Amazon Prime for a full fifteen minutes. The connection was slow.

With this said I want to point out that this didn't happen with me with the Doctor. Though this may not be entirely your fault,as he is a time-traveling alien from Gallifrey who everybody interprets differently, I just thought that you ought to know.

Sam. When I was first reading about her my immediate thought was 'Mary-Sue? Abandon story.' But the fact that the story didn't go raving on about her stopped me. All in all, though she has a high potential to become a Mary-Sue, I ended up enjoying her character immensely. I might even read some more on her. Who knows?

Great story, hope to read more of your work. LOL

-Storm
DanielHimura chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Awesome story.
AshDawnT chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
Ok I loved this one. I found it much more engaging than the last crossover, probably because there is 'action' and suspense in this one. Anyway, I thought this was awesome.
erik chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
A well written and fun crossover with a Doctor on the edge.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Footnote: 1 is not a prime number. The strict definition of a prime number is an integer with two distinct positive factors: 1 and itself. 1 only has one positive factor.

More usefully, 1 is not prime as a matter of convenience. If 1 was prime, a lot of properties about prime numbers would need to add on "prime numbers other than 1" because 1 just doesn't work. Example, prime factors. Every positive integer can be written uniquely as a multiple of primes, up to order and sign. Meaning 30 can be written 2*3*5, 5*3*2, -3*5*-2, but it will always b and nothing else. If 1 was prime, then I could write 1*2*3*5 and I've created a new expression. A lot of stuff is like that; excluding 1 just makes stuff easier.

This has been your unexpected math lesson for the day.
Redwood Tayters chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Hey, just dropping by to say that I really enjoyed it. I particularly liked

Logic informed vengeance that all spoons were blunt.

Really funny :)

I also liked your OC. More than if you had written rose. Honestly, I can't stand her a probably would've stopped reading, which is a shame cause this was really good.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
Not too shabby an idea, I’ll give you that.
The use of an original companion was slightly questionable- it just gave us someone else to get emotionally invested in during an already intense crisis, rather than a pre-existing companion that we would have already known about, even if I liked her implied ties to the classic series-, but the central plot you created was rather good regardless, creating an effective portrayal of the Doctor’s efforts to stop Ba’al while giving Sam an interesting opportunity to bond with SG-1 before the two sides joined forces officially (As well as coming up with an interesting twist regarding some of the Doctor’s ties to ‘Stargate’ mythology).
The sub-plot of the IOA’s attempts to control Sam was simple but amusing to see them so utterly off-balance- after so many occasions where they’ve managed to legally get out of trouble, or at least keep themselves in a position where they can come through a crisis and TECHNICALLY remain ‘clean’, it’s good to see them in a situation where none of their usual tricks will work, even before Hammond revealed the Doctor’s most authentic credentials-, and the confrontation on Ba’al’s planet when the Dalek showed up was excellent, giving SG-1 a brief but effective opportunity to test their mettle against the most twisted and dangerous race in the universe.
All in all, it could have been a longer story, but what you have here is certainly interesting; I just think that the Doctor’s involvement in ‘Destiny’ could have maybe focused on him providing them with an additional power source to help them dial the Stargate rather than cutting their journey short…
KageIchimaruNamikaze chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I love this story, I got so lost in reading Chaps 3, 4 & 6 that I forgot if I favorited and followed you...Eh heh oops -_-" -/-
Murriana chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
I didn't expect to like this as much, but... it's Stargate and Doctor Who, how could I not? xD Well, I mean, I could, but your writing is good enough that I didn't mind the OC. :3 Good job, this was a fun read.
unixgeekdave chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Thank you for the great story.
sirnagle chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Good start can't wait for O'Neill to meet the doctor
Amitris chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
Jack actually shortened Daniel's explanation of xhat kree means to yoohoo, right?