Reviews for Battling Time Savers
Kimmy-1016 chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
that was an amazing ending! I love the fact that you brought up the whole gaurdian of aura, chosen one, and the mistery kiss parts(fav parts btw). I just love your work! keep up the great work! hope you make more awsome stories! ja ne! XD
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
A well and suprising ending to this story XD I wonder what story are you planning to write next XD
Chaosblazer chapter 10 . 2/13/2010
Wow, I almost fill sorry for most of the demons in this chapter, except this Jonau person (who i'm guessing we'll get an explaination on next chapter since he seemed like the big villian behind all this.)

So Ash and Kuriko or Sakura for this fic, i wonder which one gets lucky this time.

Keep up the great work dude, you never fail to impress me with these stories.
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
The power od Aura strikes again XD Is Ash dead or alive? I need to know XD
Genny35 chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
dun dun dun! will Ash live? i sure hope so! anyways great chapter!
Chaosblazer chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
I gotta admit this chapter was kinda hard to follow but extremely well done and intresting, lol so the excel people are helping now? oh boy and i can't wait to see the interaction with the yu yu hakusho people, keep up the awsome work dude.

Sorry for the late review, i've been busy as of late;
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
lol Penis making? That was funny. Hmm...So Sakura and Kuriko both like Ash and how about Rin? Does she like him, too? I was surprised that Roy got a peck on the cheek by Tsunade XD
Chaosblazer chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
So it's a watch that's responsible...does that mean the excel saga characters aren't the only evil one's involved because from how Yukina puts it, thier seem to be others involved.

I think they should all return to new york, but with thier respecive allies in toe cause judging from where things are heading the main four will need all the help they can get beating either the Excel group leader or whoever the true evil is.

I thought this chapter was well done like the last one, keep up the great work_
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
I want them to meet in Tsunade's office.
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
Poor Brock. LOL It does seems older woman like Ash more than younger girls does XD
Chaosblazer chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Yukina from yu yu hakusho is the child of time? What the heck? despite actually fitting the description bill in terms of looks, she doesn't have time manipulation abilities, unless she somehow gained them by other means to be explained.

Ed's little rampage on the saint anne was funny, is the moment between him and May a nod back to your other fic, the Bouncers one?

So..Yukina's been found but Ash still has to fight in Rin's world, should be a blast, hopefully they'll all hook back up together in the end to fight the main bad guy.

Keep up the great work dude.
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Great Chapter. Uh oh, Ash has to deal with demons in Rin's world. what will happen?
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
Great Chapter. Rin find herself in Naruto world while Ed is somewhere on a ship with Pikachu XD

Funny. Ed does need to take a chill pill XD
Chaosblazer chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
So it seems i was right, Ed's in Ash's world, but why split Ash and Pikachu..well I guess it does make some sense since if Ed runs into someone Ash knows they'll recognize pikachu easily, and then that leaves Ash for rin's world, oh boy.

Still anxious to see who is the "Child of time". you said it was an intresting anime that she was from, the patience to know is killing me lol.
Chaosblazer chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
So you split them up, intresting, so Sakura is in Ed's world, Rin is in Sakura's, which must mean Ash is going to be in Rin's world and Ed Ash's world(oh boy...) I like this story alot and think you should continue it, but i've gotta admit this "girl of time" and mystery anime are downright killing me to know, i've actually been serching to find out what's being used and come up with nothing lol, that's how anxious this story has got me.

As a side note, I've noticed that your starting to run low on "Ash couplings."

Ever thought of pairing him with Sakura from Card Captors?, Lucia from Mermaid Melody, or heck even Louise from The Familiar of Zero? lol consider those my email choices from your poll I guess, keep up the great work on this story and give it your all.