Reviews for Lunar Eclipse
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
This was cute. I think Elle could have been more sarcastic or sassy but she came off as sweet which was nice. I think its a good story. One of my favorite lines was-"Everyone in the world has a girlfriend but me. Even my sister!" Cause lets me honest-if both of the actresses wanted a girlfriend, they could easily get one (and I think Kristen Bell is bi) and this story is overall cute.
mightyheart chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Just want to say I enjoyed reading this fiction and I'm looking forward to read the sequel. I hope there really is a sequel.
PennyB.000 chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
yah... perfect! great story. i love it!
quiple chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
Yay! that was a really quick update, i like quick updates. That was a pretty sweet and fluffy chapter and i liked it! The smut was pretty good. 2 questions: what exactley happened to sylar and are you gonna write about what happened in the park before elle and claire were rudely interupted? I hope so.

Quiple :D
quiple chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
yay! another chapter! oh, whats gonna happen next? hopefully elle shocks the hell out of sylar for almost killing her and threatning claire, snadra and noah. that would be gratifying after what happened in episode 312. ah, lets not talk about it hey?

update quickly!

Quiple :D
MagnusXXN chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Can't wait to read more. Always a fan of Elle/Claire. And this story seems pretty sweet. Loved the Elle/Noah interaction with Claire up the top of the stairs. I wonder how Sandra will take all this?

Grr...I swear, Sylar just annoys me these days. "Live long and prosper, bitch". Then wham, no more Sylar. ; )

): )
quiple chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Another version of this chapter? post it anway. Great chapter as usual. Update!
gryphonamber chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
aw dont tease with that.. i vote for NC-17!
buggeroff chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
aw damn, bad smut is better than no smut at all! ah well
TheTerminatorGirl chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
Awesome and... NC-17 PLEASE _
TheTerminatorGirl chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
More ASAP please :D
quiple chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
wow. glad noah took the news well.i have a feeling i know whats going to happen 'tomorrow'. great chapter! please keep writing!
gryphonamber chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
hehehe.. i cant wait for more.. im glad noah took it well! hehe!
gryphonamber chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o more more please
teriyakiskater chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
ohho what will noahs reaction be? have elle assasinated, wait for them to tell him, congratulate them in a covert way, or walk back out of his office and confront them directly in the protective daddy kind of way? can't wait to find out