Reviews for Imaginary
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Great story! I love how KH turned out to be a delusion. I love those kinds of stories. My only complaint is that Sora/Roxas is a bit OOC.
Digital Skitty chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Definitely a unique take on the Kingdom Hearts universe! A little serious, a little bit of a downer, a little thought provoking.

I'm glad for the slightly hopeful tone towards the end, even if the entire thing is still all that much sadder for it, hah. Though I have to wonder what would have to happen to him in order for him to ever reclaim his name as Roxas? Sounds like it'd be a pretty traumatic experience, whatever that might be. If it happens at all.

Noticed one little typo. ' "But you can prsecribe" ' - should be "prescribe". :3 Didn't detract from the overall quality or feeling of the story, of course, but just something you could fix if you so chose.

I can't believe this doesn't have reviews! (Though on the plus side, it allows me to be the first.) This is one of those little gems you find every so often on the site that are way underappreciated. So I guess this review is just to let you know that I appreciate the story, haha.

Thank you for writing this. :3