Reviews for ToRaDoRa!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
This story is great, interesting and well written. I couldn't have asked for more (well, maybe a chance for it to be updated, but oh well). Good job.
Lorii-chan chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
owww... i like the flow of the story
why not continue? :/
demon-hell-fire chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
This deserves way more reviews than it has gotten. Sheer awesomeness! Beautifully done, would love to see more. If not, whatever, it's still great! Good work.
mountains from molehills chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
M ... I dunno. They're all just a little too out of character for me.

All the real angst and poignancy from the story-line came from the fact that Taiga really *was* doing her very best to help Ryuuji get Minori, even after she realised her own feelings for him. This story seems to have just ripped the guts out of that emotional undercurrent, and turned the depth of Taiga's feelings for both Ryuuji and Minori into something quite shallow and petty.

Ryuuji as well, particularly at the beginning of this story, was being far too curt and cold with Taiga. All the way from Episode 1, it was the little flickers of warmth in the way he approached Taiga, the way he took at least a moment or two in each episode just to smile to himself as he recognised the warmth of Taiga's heart under her fierce demeanour, that served to ensure that the final revelation of his feelings for her didn't seem cheap and rushed. In this story I just don't buy that Ryuuji actually does love her.

So, yeah. At the word level this seems to flow quite nicely, but I'm afraid the characterisations are throwing the entire plot off-kilter. Just my opinion though.
fanficssuck chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
No confession? Dang.
BatterieszX chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
Nice story you have there! I hope you'll update soon! *thumbs up
StoryEditor chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Incredible story. Has alot of things I would have liked to see in the actual story of the series. Please continue
DraGooNia chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
update soon
Alexis Pride chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
A thrilling chapter if I ever read one. Them becoming close through such a critical situation feels so very natural - well done!
ArmorBlade chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
I like how intense you make these moments - the broken appartment was something I was waiting to happen in the canon storyline, shocked somewhat it never did. Thanks for exploring it and with such convincing set up for it to happen.
AzianPow chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
interesting story so far.

hope you update soon!
Alexis Pride chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Oh wow, I like where this story is going. The subtle changes to the two main characters' behaviours that you've worked out give the soon-to-be romance a little more edge - the same edge I missed in the anime.

Keep going Taiga, he's almost yours!
Alucius chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Intriguing. I'd like to see where this goes.
Victims of the down chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I liked it. Please continue.
jessmaemae chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
that was incredible easiy to understand and a great plot line