Reviews for Fate's hand
This is amazing..love your work
Empireo chapter 10 . 11/16
For the love of all that is holy continue this fic. It is beautiful and perfect. I didn't think I would like it because I love Tom and Harry and the other fics I read about Tom and Harry's father were not very good, but yours is perfect and it also has the crossover that I am addicted lately of Twilight with Harry Potter and my favorite couple from this crossover which is Edward/Harry. So please keep going, I'm here on my knees begging you, please keep going!
Maeson chapter 10 . 10/6
Please come back T-T
Why is it always the good stories that get abandoned
vgriffin4 chapter 10 . 6/12
IT'S SAD TO SEE THAT THIS STORY HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED IN A VERY LONG TIMME. I GUESS YOU HAVE GIVEN UP ON IT. THAT'S EXTREMELY SAD TO AS THIS STORY IS VERY GOOD AND HAS GREAT POTENTIAL TO B EXTREMELY GOOD. YOU HAVE A GREAT TALENT AS A STORY TELLER, YOUR WRITTEN WORDS KEEP A PERSON BOTH ON THE EDGE OF THERE SEATS AND INTERESTED ENOUGH TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I'M ALSO EXTREMELY SAD TO NOTICE THAT THIS WAS YOUR ONLY STORY YOU ARE VERY TALENTED TALENTED IT'S SAD TO SEE YOUR TALENT GO TO WASTE .HOPE TO SEE AN UPDATE SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE BUT AM NOT EXPECTING IT. THANKS AGAIN FOR WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN.
MaxGar360 chapter 10 . 2/9
Please update! It’s been sooo long (T T) the tears are leaving my eyes!
evasamui14 chapter 10 . 1/10
please update soon
evasamui14 chapter 10 . 1/10
Omg...I want to know what happens next
inuyasha16451 chapter 10 . 11/16/2020
Omg. Please please come back and update this amazing story soon
tasyadewi16 chapter 10 . 7/11/2020
Can't wait for next update ~
lynariz chapter 10 . 4/29/2020
I wish it wasn’t abandoned! I definitely loved this crossover
nickeline.viper chapter 10 . 1/14/2020
i typically don't like twilight crossover but this, this is amazing and so well written. please update or if not than I would be happy with adopting it.
Venus914 chapter 10 . 11/23/2019
Please update this...huhuhu. I miss reading this. And i love this so much.
makubex000 chapter 10 . 9/20/2019
I hope you continue this story, it is very promising.
Wika0304 chapter 10 . 6/18/2019