Reviews for Fate's hand
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 10 . 8/30
... Is seven years too late to still have hope of you continuing? No? Good, because I reeeally want you to continue this, this is amazing and addicting, you have a real talent with words! The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
Why did you give up? You were doing so well! What happened to you?
Lakotathealpha chapter 6 . 6/24
This is how my mom gets what she wants.
Lakotathealpha chapter 2 . 6/23
Oh my goodness I love the name Rhyian
AngelxCloud chapter 4 . 5/11
insert Forks now :D
AngelxCloud chapter 2 . 5/11
i'm getting so bloody into this, and is so excited...then i remember that it's a Harry/Edward story...so i'm SUPER excited about future chapters!
Z chapter 10 . 2/19
Please update l)!
Alisa-kun chapter 10 . 2/12
Une fic superbe, dommage qu'elle soit inachevée.
YaGirlMo chapter 10 . 1/1
Okay but can I get an update? And happy new years! Lol.
Sassy Lord chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
Dude update please. :3
cadisraizel chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
I just reread your story and I must say that it's still one of my absolute favorites!
I love that your Harry is so much more mature but still himself, much more self-confident.
I aslo really like how you portrait Voldemort as a father, I was a bit sceptical in the beginning, but you totally convinced me. I simply love him. He is still Voldemort, but sane, possessive of his son and even seems a little bit like a motherhen, just adorable (don't tell him please!)!
I absolutly love every interaction between father and son. They are both so desperate to finally have a family, it's heartbreaking to read sometimes. I don't know how often I had to cry!
What I find interesting and really good is, how they treat Edward. I totally agree with you in that. He's always like, Oh no, I'm a monster and I'm denying my vampire etc., so weak. Of course Rhyian doesn't want to be with someone like that. His mate should be proud of who he his, ehose mate he is, be self-confodent.
All in all I really hope, that you'll continue and finish this story one day, it would be a shame otherwise! I'm not sure how often I wondered what'll happen next! So please please please continue!
pupstarstar chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
MORE! MORE! MORE!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
Hi, already 6 years past, are you still out there to update this fic?

Love this fic very much, been back every year to search for update...
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
please update soon. lovin the plot so far.
Xx56 chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
Wow, this is the first i have tried Dark!Harry and maaann, you have got me hooked! I have thought I wouldn't like it since I am not a fan of ficd involving Voldemort whether a father or as Harry's lover but you gave this justice. But what really emdeared me is your speech patterns especially Rhyian's! Oh, There such few fics that I enjoyed having those purelood speeches and pulled them off!. I hope you'll do another one after this fic completes, though I'd like to request an crossover with Katekyo Hitman Reborn with Reborn as the partner. But, blah, whatever! :D Proceed with this intriguing piece of literature, would you? I shall be waiting.

P.S. When shall I see Dumbledore's face whe he realize that he's been played? Or when shall Rhyian's friends as Harry join the dark side?
1,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »