Reviews for Fate's hand
Xx56 chapter 7 . 7/21
Wow, this is the first i have tried Dark!Harry and maaann, you have got me hooked! I have thought I wouldn't like it since I am not a fan of ficd involving Voldemort whether a father or as Harry's lover but you gave this justice. But what really emdeared me is your speech patterns especially Rhyian's! Oh, There such few fics that I enjoyed having those purelood speeches and pulled them off!. I hope you'll do another one after this fic completes, though I'd like to request an crossover with Katekyo Hitman Reborn with Reborn as the partner. But, blah, whatever! :D Proceed with this intriguing piece of literature, would you? I shall be waiting.

P.S. When shall I see Dumbledore's face whe he realize that he's been played? Or when shall Rhyian's friends as Harry join the dark side?
Oh this is so good! I love it!
Lilas Chupa chapter 10 . 6/25
Quel dommage de ne pas l'avoir terminé elle est géniale ton histoire!
Tu penses l'a finir un jour?
nushan ynis chapter 10 . 6/24
Dommage que tu n'aies jamais fini.
KazaHaru45 chapter 10 . 6/19
It's been six years since you updated. Might I be able to persuade you to update the story now?

Your story is awesome by the way!
Locket1 chapter 10 . 4/27
Shame this didn't continue. It had potential
Charlie0925 chapter 9 . 3/18
This is the 3rd time I have read this fic and I love it just as much! Truly marvelous writing here honey! Please come back to it when you have the chance as it's far too good of a fic not to be finished! ;o)
Currently Blank chapter 10 . 2/8
Edward has got a long road ahead of him hahaha
Currently Blank chapter 9 . 2/8
Having their bond temporarily severed might be good to shock Edward enough for him to get his butt into gear haha. Definitely need to see more, please come back! Everybody here misses you:D
Currently Blank chapter 8 . 2/8
Amazing! I love this chapter:D
Currently Blank chapter 7 . 2/8
The Cullens have no idea what their getting into to:D
Currently Blank chapter 6 . 2/6
Loved the interactions between everybody! Need to read more, so please come back:D
Currently Blank chapter 5 . 2/5
Poor Rhyian! Can't catch a break.
Currently Blank chapter 4 . 2/5
Its always nice to see a story with a Ron that isn't a complete jerk. And the hint about the Potters, it almost makes me think they're still alive. Just living their lives while Rhyian did their son's job.
Currently Blank chapter 3 . 2/4
Snape better watch what he says, daddy Voldemort is sure to take offense! I just love the idea of an overprotective Voldemort trying to smother a very independent Rhyian:D
1,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »