Reviews for Fate's hand
KilluaTheLoveOfMyLife chapter 10 . 4/26
This is awesome! I hope you keep updating! *Glumly* Even if it has been five years. *sulks and grows mushrooms in corner*
You stopped at the very best part sad that this fic will never be completed and what a great fic it is
LoveableOkie chapter 10 . 3/4
Why you no update in five years? D':
Tempt Me More chapter 10 . 2/25
So so so disappointed that this story has been left to rot! It would have been in the top 10 for this Fandom if it had been finished, instead it just leaves a sense of emptiness and disappointment.
Fer3333 chapter 9 . 2/19
Gezus! This story is wow!
Awesome, spectacular- incredible, I love it.
Please, can you- continue? More chaps, I want to see Edwards reaction and oh god- Harry full power..! I'll make cookies and get some fresh milky .. :))
rowenasheir chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Seriously time to update this story!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
please update soon! Don't leave this story unfinished.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
EDWARD BASHING! gotta luv it.
AddictedToFandaams chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Meep I enjoy this story so much! Please update as soon as you can! :)
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Hello, I have loved reading this story and i was hoping you would be updating it soon. Please make Edward Grovel a bit but i think Jasper would have been a beeter suit for him considering Jasper's past with the southern wars.
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
AND THIS IS WHY I SHOULD STICK WITH COMPLETE STORIES! :(
kat1316 chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
I know you said that you hate vampire knight but can you write a fanfic with Harry potter xover with vampire knight pretty please! Your writing is just so wonderful and I would just love to read a vampire knight X Harry Potter fic written by you. Oh and I thoroughly enjoyed the verbal lashing against Edward by Voldemort. I have to agree the movie was awful and the dialogue was just awkward between Edward and Bella. Edward was so wimpy and Bella was just so plain and unremarkable it was painful.
kat1316 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
I do agree with Lucius that Rhyian is quite young to have a mate and he still has that saving people mentality that does more harm to him then good. I feel it would be better to wait til hes older and has really grown out of that Harry Potter shell.
ElectraX12 chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
thanks you, thank you a hundred times thanks you. I have always been rather reluctant to even try reading a HP/Twilight crossover. The reason is rather simple really : after seeing the movies and rethinking the books i have come to hate the series. The characters seem flat and so utterly boring. And Edward...he is so frustratingly...frustrating most of the time. I also hold no love for Bella. Especially after that horrid presence of hers in the movies. Not to mention that after the Twilight series the only type of book i seem to be able to find in bookstores is the same thing but with slightly different names and even flatter storylines. Therefore i was pleasantly surprised when i found this fic. I am really looking forward to reading more of your work.
C.S. Augustoni chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
I love your portrayal of Voldemort !
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »