Reviews for Fate's hand
Mashkai30 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
What a wonderfully unique story! I like it thus far and am looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
Charlie0925 chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
I have truly been blown away by this fic! I adore the way you have written these characters and I couldn't agree more that dear old Edward needs a serious kick up the arse so to speak.

I think that Edward has just enough stubborn in him that after receiving this stern talking to he will start to shape up and be the guy he could/should be.

I too have always felt that Edward was originally portrayed as such a wimpy character that's about as interesting as a wet lettuce, so for me, reading your fic gives me hope that I will see the Edward of my dreams .. strong, suave, confident & charismatic.

When you get the chance, please, please, please come back to this fic! It has so much potential and has been such a pleasure to read .. I'm in desperate need of more asap! ;o)
DarkLadySethra chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
This is very good! I never liked Bella and I liked the way you got rid of her. The way you explained the dark and light and the role of vampires and other non-humans was bloody briliant! Can't wait to read more.
gojyo-lover20 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
you are brilliant. I hope your personal life is going well.
Smeraldtsuki chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
kyaaaaaaaaa I really like your fic, because you left it? so cool that iva
leylinjan chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I think my favourite sentence in this chapter is
... a small smirk on his lips "You are a miracle child." He whispered, ...
It gives me shivers. I can nearly imagine him standing there ... it's really amazing, even though I'm reading this story for the third time already. I hope you find it in your heart to continue someday - this is too good to be left alone. You really managed to capture emotions, to give VOLDEMORT emotions, while not becoming cliché or exaggeratingly annoyingly fluffy, and that is pretty damn special. Cookies for you!
Fer3333 chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Please, I'm asking, begging, if I could-I will drop to my knees and beg you- for you to update... This is is one of-no, the best stories I have read in my entire life!
Please, please! Continue this awesome, beautiful masterpiece please... I know that the movie pissed you off- I understand but please, let us read more of this beauty and delight us more chapters please..
Thank you for the 10 chapters were.. Perfect
Venus914 chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Oh my God! This is an amazing read! I love the Dark Lord here. I like the way he belittles Edward. Lol. ) Update please...
Pavel.Fr chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
I really like this story. I hope you continue it. Tom is really well written, at least in my opinion. I really like how you wrote Edward and Harry as well.
loxy chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
pls pls pls i love ur characters...u hv to continue. its such a wonderful story really. kinda wish it was a book, i love d way u portray ur charcters...awesome kudos... pls continue. i cant wait...
space-betweenstars chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Oh I do wish you'd continue this. I agree, the Twilight movie was terrible, atrocious.

However, if you truly don't want to finish this, will you send me the basic outline of your plot to me? I only wished to know the ending. Please?

Your fic is that good.
KendaO chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
I like this story !
The crossover is interesting and the fact that you don't want to follow the Twilight's world to closely is comprehensible and I think I am not the only one who won't complain XD Your idea about the magic is nice too and I prefer this version of the vampire (but I don't know if I'm so glad about about a dom Edward... it don't deserve it at this precise moment...) I hope you intend to write the next chapter if you don't please, tell us
Kimay chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Oh, wow! This is intense! This is most likely one of the best written and well- thoughtout story from the HPxTwilight fandom I have ever read! From the get-go, it's already action-fuelled AND for once, the Cullens aren't represented to be these powerful and mysterious beings! I love this setting of a Dark and Light Lord existing to maintain balance of magic; like Yin and Yang! And the idea that the current state of Cullens now are stagnant in their progression to their potential - ingenious!

Truth be told, I never liked Twilight. The vampires used to have this very dark and fear-inducing aura as creatures of the night that appealed to my imagination. Now, they became this fricking human-shaped disco balls. I'm sorry but Meyer butchered up vampires...

Please! Please! Update! You cannot let this go to waste! It's already been three years! Wishing you're still alive and kicking.
Brillia chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Hello. Well, I want to talk about your fiction. It is perfect... I mean really really perfect... After your fiction Stephenie Meyer‘s novels seems like children's fiction. The way your her vampires act can‘t compare with your vampires way. Please update soon. This story is one of my favorite stories. And I‘m sorry for my grammer mistakes... English is not my mother language...
me chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
ammm toc toc
you! fic author!
wake up!
i want to read the next chapter, this history is very interesting and i want more
please, i understand you have a lot of things to do in your live, but please dont leave us like this.
we want to know what will happen
if edward will grow up and mature
what will harry do
if lord voldemort will do something with fudge(i suggest him to hex him with an avada kedabra)
how the cullens will do with this new way to live
and of course the romance between draco and hermione
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
have mercy on us!
atte. a very impatient haryy potter's fan :)
1,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »