Reviews for With Interest
ame-ga-korobu chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
It worked. You know what I mean.
oddgoth chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Best 'how they met' story i'v read! maybe you could add more chapters to this too?
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I don't think I've ever liked a story SO much, with SO MUCH cussing. But this was utterly brilliant.

Your characterization just blows expectation straight out of the water. I mean seriously, I don't think you could have written a more surprisingly delightful fic. It's very intrigueing and you have readers rooting for Beej at the end and it's just perfection.

So thank you for writing this, and compelling me to be moved by such filthy language, ha. -Peace, Blackberry ;)
MelodyWinters chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Totally love this! :D I am renewing my adoration of this couple and you capture them beautifully.

LOVE! Thanks for sharing!

FairDrea chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I love this. Just absolutly loved it. I think the entire idea leading up to a smooth transition from movie to cartoon was excellently handled. And the way it was told from Beetlejuice's perspective...just amazing. I had my reservations as I'm not normally into first person reading but this was was perfection. From every crass comment to his crude admission of love. Like he hated that he loved her but at the same time he owned up to it to the point that if anyone called him out on it he'd say "hell yes I love her" and then beat the shit out of them. This was just a total treat to read. :)
Tora II chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
"Tried to get them from Point A to Point B. Tell me if it worked."

I'll say it did! Awesome story, and I loved BJ's POV, nicely done! :D
Crazed Fuzzle chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Amazing work. Usually when people blend the movie and cartoon, the transition feels a little awkward-but this feels utterly natural. I can easily see their cartoon relationship following what you've laid out here. BJ's voice is just about perfect, and his attitude (particularly with that ending statement) is so undeniably *him* that reading this made me grin.
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
It worked.

I could feel it in the middle.

I had a eureka moment and thought 'OH! I see what theys was going for!"

I saw what you did there.

Very nice.

Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
ardnek chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This is really great. Her tarnstion( I don't even know it I spelt that right) was awesome. And the plot line was great. Are you going to write a sequel?
Substitute Reality chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Haha! Now I do like a good sappy love story, but I'd be lying if I said I don't LOVE one that has the word 'fuck' in every other sentance! Great work! I love this!
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I really liked it. Not a huge fan of all that language, but after attempting to ignore most of it (well, at least the G- parts) I really enjoyed this. I like how she's the only one who can touch him and not only does she but she makes him fall in love with her. I like how his world slowly evolves so that she's at his center, and now she's all that matters to him. There were some truly beautiful (in a different sort of way) sentiments in this.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was fantastic.

Fucking hell, I love her.

Chew on that, you fucking bastards. I fucking win.

See that line? That is an example of pure WIN !
Loonalily chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I think it worked really well, very strong ending, I loved it. :)
roolsilver chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
AWEXOME. I knew exactly what you were going for, and in my opinion, you got it. It works out perfectly for me. I've been planning to do something similar to this for a long time, I just never got around to it. I lurve it.