Reviews for Say it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Very very well written. I stoped breathing 20 minutes ago :-)
ScarlettRose123 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! finally a sexually charged Kyra/Riddick story! You would not believe how hard they are to find! Summaries will promise things and rate them M then never finnish and I am left way disappointed! So thank you so much. By the way you totally captured how I think Riddick's character would be in bed - very possessive again way loved it and how he feels that loving is losing control BRILLIANT! thanks again!
l0velyfe chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow this was just... Wow. I've been looking for a story that would satisfy my Jack/Riddick needs (which, believe me, are pretty intensely high standards), and this did it. I wish you would continue it!
gothlena13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This story is too great to only have 5 reviews. You have earned a very satisfied, "YES! Hell yes! that was awesome!" I know it's not my usual well written review but hey I'm kind of excited. I truly appreciate your depiction of Riddick, he is very true to character and deep in a way most authors fail to achieve. I will be watching for your next piece.

Yours in literature,

This is great!
Elizabeth Cords chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
yummy.

Simple and elegant.

If you want more feedback, I'd recommend joining over at vinxperience and posting it there.

Them girls are always up for some good smut. ;)
Extant chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Thank you! I needed that pick-me-up.
forevermore16 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
WOW! this was amzing I am looking fowrd to more really soon or now would be awsome! keep up the good work