Reviews for Smooth Sailing
bri-notthecheese chapter 1 . 5/11
OH MY GOSH HOW ARE YOU SO HILARIOUS?! I loved this and you perfectly captured all of the first moments wonderfully!
Fluffyteddybear chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
EEEEEEELPPPPPPIIIIIIIICCCCCCC! I really, really, really, REALLY, hope you will post more these, because it's totally EPIC and I can totally imagine Light and L fighting and squabbling, and L not understanding the concept of personal space! this is a great story, and I absolutely do hope that that will be more to it! :)
Bye! :)
jessi chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Very funny!
sssth chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
"Five minutes later, they were engaged in a vicious tug-of-war that sent their computer chairs spinning in a wild arc across the room, their investigative team diving for cover, and Soichiro Yagami out of the room in a state of mild embarrassment."

Dying from adorable.
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Genius. Pure firetrucking genius. Loved it! Keep up the great work!

-moony
semexx chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
XDD

lol that's just funny.

Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk. just think about the fun Ryuk is missing ,p
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh, my God. So funny. Loved it.
Orange Dahlia chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hur hur.
Loves-Chihuahuas chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
XD Oh. My. Goodness. You are too funny! XDD
SukiRin chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
hah, this is funny. i love it
SunnydayinPallet chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is amazing x''D Can't. stop. laughing! xD The ending: priceless
Meova chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh my, I'm still recovering from that. Amazing xD No crit, though I would like to see this continued, just because it's so lolworthy ;)
Lemon Cookies chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Lol xD Very funny.
Korikali chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
"Hu- wah? Ryuuzaki, what are you - no! Ryuuzaki, put your pants back on!" XD this is hilarious and well written, and i love that line D
Shella chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Hi LAR i ous . Oh so much. Oh so very very much.

It could have become worn and overused, but I think you used very effectively the technique of implied action by passage of time. "Three minutes later [ after a vigorous and childish pillow fight] they were covered in feathers." Very skilfully done.

...That and the fact that the fic's chuffing hysterical. My god how I laughed. My stomach and throat are going to hurt for days. OH SO WORTH IT.