Reviews for Quinta Essentia
arhangle chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
i'm youjust write this randomly,or did you actually have something in mind for what they lost?couldyou tell me?it's kind ofgalling not to know.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wow. I'm really awed.
It's great. Completely unexpected, original and entertaining.
Loved it.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This is as sad as it is creepy and normally not the sort of thing I would like at all because it isn't all roses and happiness. But, it is an absolutely fascinating idea, and it's compelled me to read this more than once now. The writing is superb, crafting the story's alternately creepy and poignant imagery such that I won't soon forget it. So, I suppose it isn't a bad thing to occasionally be drawn out of my happy comfort zone, even if it means I end up sniffling along with Mustang.
shooboosha chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wah~ Simply amazing~ It almost reminded me of a book though... The Thirteenth Tale? I read it over a year ago so I could be wrong, but there seemed to be some freaky twin-ness going on there too :S Haha, anyways, loved it~

Original-Elfkin chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This was brilliantly written! In fact, so much so that I am sitting trying to word a pretty plea that would convince you to write a follow up piece.

So...What could I possibly bribe you with?

LOL!
words without chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
You write such captivating fiction. This story is so unsettling, but it's better for that...and Roy was a wonderful addition.
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
that made me happy

and also kind of sad.

kind of genius, actually, though we never know what actually happened.

roy will make a good daddoo XD
TomatoGall chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I must say, this was not what i expected. That being said, I loved it- the way it was written, how the charaters acted. It's an interesting idea that i believe you wrote to its fullest. A job well done!
Dispatch to Nowhere chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Ah! I love it. So bitter sweet. The way you show that Roy is worried and grieved and happy for them all at once. I can't see anyway that you could improve this one, it is great as is.