Reviews for Endings
bri-notthecheese chapter 1 . 5/11
I'm choked up. I read this at work so I had to fight my tears back but I'm sure I would have had them rolling had I been along. I'M SO HAPPY YOU HAD THEM REINCARNATED. Because honestly I would have actually started crying if you ended it with L leaving him. But I loved this idea/concept of where Light ended up waiting. It was fantastic!
ladypiton chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Very beautiful :)
my mind is blank chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Really enjoyed this story, I've added it to my new community Death Note Afterlife too.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is just... devastatingly beautiful. *favs in tears*
Daikaio chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Really loved this. I liked your idea about Light's "nothingness" afterlife. Never though of it like that before, so it was very refreshing! Loved it!
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This was just perfect.
bishieholic chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
(Very fitting for Light to have nothing to do but look pretty for all that time)

I remember reading this on mediaminer and very much liking what I read, and YES! I'm happy that I found it again XD I still love it, cuz it's great to read about L and Light after death, which you conveyed incredibly well. I also enjoyed the side characters popping in and out and Light's indifference. Haha I love L's greeting!

Wonderful writing :)
Deus3xMachina chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I liked this... probably because the little Tim Burton fangirl in me, raised on Beetlejuice, prefers the eternal waiting room to the notion of oblivion after death. And reincarnation makes me feel so much better about Death Note in general.
BlingBling021 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
You, my friend, are an amazing writer, and I am appalled that your fics aren't getting more reviews. I love fanfics like this, raw and canon and so close to love between L and Light that it's painful. You've captured the essence of the series and the characters perfectly. Nice job, keep writing. :)
fantasies4eva chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
you paint brilliant images. very convincing and realistic. your oneshots are all fabulous.
Current Name chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I love this! It's so interesting-no that's not really the right word. I can't think of a better one, though...sorry. It's just amazing and sad and beautiful. I don't think it's sweet, not really. Bittersweet? Ah, whatever. I'm rambling and inarticulate, so I'll just say that I liked it very much. :)
zoningout chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow. This was very poetic and deep. It's perfect because their relationship has always two-sided, friends yet enemies, and you described that perfectly. I also love the idea that Light was stuck in an eternal waiting room haha. And is too proud to admit that it kills him :). I loved this story!