Reviews for Left Holding the Bag
hmonster4 chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
OMFG - the finger around the brim of the hat? Ungh...

Sigh - going to be sad to see this one end lovelies...there are so few smart, entertaining fics out there. But Em is home and safe, and it's been a fab ride!
hmonster4 chapter 21 . 9/10/2009
Yes, I'm late. I suck.

I adore how you write J in this. It's so nice to get depth and get out of a lot of the cliches. The relationship you've built between E and J feels real - not forced. Their conversation about what happened with Garrett was awkward and painful - just like it should be. That's what I adore about this fic - it's pacing is fab, the dialogue is honest, and you don't sell out!
tuhkakoti chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
Yes, I am very glad that you update so quickly! Great homecoming chapter, thank you for writing!
twilightnaley19 chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
What Obsession17 chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
You're forgiven. I'm happy everything turned out great. Can't wait till Rosalie finds out.
AnjieNet chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
Yea! The good guys win! It's nice to see Edward feeling a part of something good now, with Jasper as a new friend and Bella as his love.
One Brave Lamb chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
"New York finally felt like home."

I'm so happy for Edward. Obviously I'm happy they got Em back and that the Russians will get their punishment (hopefully). I'm so proud of Edward. He stood tall, and made the quick decision he couldn't all those years ago.

It's so nice to think of happiness in such an easy way.
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
happy dance! lol
readerkitty chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
Yay, the good guys win. The bad guys are in the pokey. All is right with the world. Just some loose ends hey? Lemony loose ends I hope. Smirk.
sydneytwilightmum chapter 22 . 9/9/2009
I know you said Reviews are Win, but I have to say, this story is Win..I heart it so much!

I love that your characters have stayed in character, and everything they do is completely believable. They are awesome and I really enjoy it. I guess just imagining Edward in that fedora all the time is a definite Win!

So...can't wait to read the loose ends... :-)
509sbennet chapter 22 . 9/9/2009
This is a great 1920's story...a very "Sam Spade" classic! A very fun read.
IhaveMYedward chapter 22 . 9/9/2009
wo! an early-ish update!

yay for Eddie being a good shot LOL.
squarepancake chapter 22 . 9/9/2009
It's hard to do the big brother routine when the guy just rescued you.
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 21 . 9/7/2009
ok remember what i said about the reason i squirrel these so i can avoid cliffies?

REALLY? JASPER! *cries and goes into fits*

thank god the updates only days away.
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 20 . 9/7/2009