Reviews for Left Holding the Bag
Sheeijan chapter 21 . 9/3/2009
Uh oh! Alice isn't going to be pleased! *grin* How dare he get shot, and so close to Christmas too. But seriously, I can't wait to see where Emmett is and how he's doing. Poor guy, I hope he's been holding out okay. He's been gone for days, I wonder if they've been treating him well.

Thanks for hte update!
HandsyMalone chapter 21 . 9/3/2009
OMG! I love/hate you right now! LOL! I love a good cliff-hanger, so kudos for that. But boo for shooting our favorite! :( I trust you, so I'm not worried.

Really good work as per usual! Can't wait for a week to pass, lol!
squarepancake chapter 21 . 9/3/2009
Alice is so...Alice.

I like Jasper's pov- it's very in character.
AvatarTwilightObsession chapter 21 . 9/3/2009
THEY SHOT DEMITRI AND HE'S BLEEDING ON JASPER'S SHOULDER.

Well...i think so anyway :D

Well, I'm off to get my fedora and put it on a lamp so i can pretend it's PIward...waiting for the next instalment with impatiant...fingers?

Yeah. Fingers.

:D x
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 21 . 9/3/2009
dang it! i really dislike cliffies.
twilightnaley19 chapter 21 . 9/3/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE THAT EDWARD, JASPER, AND EMMETT GET OUT OF THERE OK. LOVED THE ALICE AND JASPER. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
AnjieNet chapter 21 . 9/3/2009
What a great chapter! Love that Edward told Jasper his story and that Jasper reiterated that what happened was not Edward's fault and that he trusted Edward with his life. Guess Edward took that to heart when he stood up to Demitri with gun drawn...oh, what a picture!
BelovedSunshine chapter 21 . 9/3/2009
AH! I WOULD start ranting and waving my arms at you, but I think that would just make you happy!

Great action...LOVE that Edward told Jasper his story.

Pleas, please, PLEASE update quickly. You're KILLING me!
What Obsession17 chapter 21 . 9/3/2009
I'll be waiting in the bat cave :) LOL! Can't wait!
TotallyPointless22 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Great beginning. I keep picturing them all in trench coats. lol
ol2bob chapter 20 . 9/1/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter!

I don't know why Edward wrote the note, but I really loved that he did that.. even though I can't explain why I feel that way either... xD
tuhkakoti chapter 20 . 9/1/2009
squee! That was lovely, thank you!

Can't wait for them to rescue Emmett!
Dante Levine chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
Not that I am an expert on the 1920s but...ICEBOX, not refrigerator, fridge or freezer. Those came later.
ash902 chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
Oh! Edward was so cute with his letter...I like the properness of the time period. Can't wait for more!
suspenders chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
In my head, this Alice is Jewish. I love her POV here, she is just so frigging cute.

Sue