Reviews for Left Holding the Bag
What Obsession17 chapter 20 . 8/28/2009
Aw, they love each other :) Now it's time to take down some Russians! YEA! I'm ready for some action.
AccioBourbon chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
Love this you guys! The period stuff is so well done, and the slang adds just the right touch. Your research really pays off!

And chauvinist or not, I still really like Jasper already. :-)
BelovedSunshine chapter 20 . 8/28/2009
You and me BOTH sqee! ...bouncing in my chair very happy!

I've missed Bella the last few chapters...

I've enjoyed really everything about this story so far. All the POVs. Do you have any plans to include an Esme POV or Carlisle?

Thanks for the great writing!
Trusttheplastic chapter 20 . 8/28/2009
Yes! finally! this puts a huge smile on my face :D
ellevee chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
This was a GREAT chapter...the ending was precious :-)
lvk1978 chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
Aw, ain't he sweet? See him walking down that street.

Yes I ask you very confidentially, ain't he sweet?

Ain't he nice? Look him over once or twice.

Yes I ask you very confidentially, ain't he nice?

Just cast an eye in his direction, oh me oh my, ain't that perfection?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Fedoraward is the cat's pj's and I just adore him! I'm so glad he got that off his chest. It's kind of cheating, but at least Bella has a forever reminder of that first time he said "I love you." I've just got the biggest smile on my face. I really love the story and the atmosphere and the characters and the language...I love it all and y'all are doing such a wonderful job of bringing this era to life.

Is that Emmett I see in our immediate future? Gotta get that big lug home to his mama and big sis! Can't wait to see what's cookin' next!
Nastassia Stark chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
SQUE! :"
One Brave Lamb chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
SQUE!

Oh, yay! That was adorable. A love note, so Edward of him.

::sighs contentedly::
nermalasu chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
woo hoo! they told each other! i was all giddy when i read it too! great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
Cordaela chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
*SQUEAL!* so cute! so glad they got their feelings out there :) now i just hope edward doesn't die...i hate fanfictions that kill him off. and please, don't kill off jasper either. alice would go all crazy pixie on you, and none of us want that ;D

-skinnercube
jedigirl627 chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
SQUEE! Totally not the "i love you" that I expected, but it SO works! LOVE IT!
AvatarTwilightObsession chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
yay! I love PIward...ah :D

amazing chapter! I am seriously thinking of buying a fedora and forcing my friend to wear it just because edward does :P

Updates are love. Leave LOADS. :D x
IhaveMYedward chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
*SQUES*

That was so sweet. And perfect.

Can't wait until next chapter. Bring on the action! Woot!
twilightnaley19 chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. THAT WAS SO SWEET, I LIKE HOW EDWARD WROTE I LOVE YOU ON THE PAPER. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 20 . 8/27/2009