Reviews for Left Holding the Bag
AnjieNet chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
Oh, he said I Love you! The note was cute but damn, I think he missed out on some kissing going about it that way. Can't wait for the Emmett extraction and seeing Jasper and Edward in action. Yum. :)
HandsyMalone chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
Pardon me while I SQUEE with you!

Alright, now I'm back to my 'normal' adult self. :) Very nicely done! I'm constantly impressed with y'alls work, you capture the era exceedingly well as well as the characters. :) Excellent, excellent work, and the best part of my Thursday!

Oh, and don't worry about letting them go when it's done, just write new adventures for our lovelies!
AvatarTwilightObsession chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
yay!

Edward and Bella next, yes? Teehee :D

Updates! x
jedigirl627 chapter 19 . 8/22/2009
My condolences for your loss, A. But you guys sure know how to write a story. I liked how Alice had the first kiss of the story. I'm kind of anxious for this story to end, so that we can see what happens, but I will definetely be sad when it does. I will be sobbing on the inside. :( GREAT JOB THOUGH!
JAustenlover chapter 19 . 8/21/2009
Thanks for the chapter, my dears. That was lovely.

I really enjoy the progression of Jasper and Alice's relationship. I think he realizes she is a force to be reckoned with. This Alice is a bundle of energy, tenaciousness, and enthusiasm. We should all have an Alice to keep us company.

Jasper's confession to Alice? I loved her reaction and his determination. What is it about Jasper? *sigh*

We get closer to solving the mystery. We have police involvement. And Edward is off to see Bella. With a spring in his step.

You all have done a great job of creating a period piece. I love it. And appreciate all the effort you have put in it.

Thanks for this,

*air kisses*

JA
ash902 chapter 19 . 8/21/2009
Yay for first kisses! I'm getting so excited for everything to open up, especially the big rescue scene!

Can't wait for 20!
ash902 chapter 18 . 8/21/2009
Well...it took me a while to actually get to this chapter, but my reasons were good.

Alistair's story was very bittersweet, but I'm glad it helped them finally do some bonding.

Can I just say again I love each and every POV, but I especially love Edward's. Each time I read from his view I get the prefect old detective movie image!
What Obsession17 chapter 19 . 8/21/2009
Love where this is heading. Can't wait to see if Emmett comes home.
AnjieNet chapter 19 . 8/21/2009
Loved how Alice talked about her little group of friends/family growing and then to include Emmett whom just hasn't met but already knows. She's quite the girl not letting the boys shut her out and sticking to her guns. The "I love you" and the kiss were just perfect. And yes, I thought it would be J/A. E/B just aren't quite there yet...but soon, I hope!
twilightnaley19 chapter 19 . 8/21/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE ALICE AND JASPER. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
Cordaela chapter 19 . 8/21/2009
yay! they're in lovvee :)

where's bella and edward's turn?
nermalasu chapter 19 . 8/20/2009
oh alice and jasper are too cute for words! and eddie being so giddy (well, as giddy as he could get) about telling bella! and the i love you's were just perfect, along with the kiss! great chapter, thanks so much for the update! and my condolences go out to A.
BelovedSunshine chapter 19 . 8/20/2009
Great chapter! I can't tell you enought how much I am enjoying this story...the characters, the mystery, the romance. Great job! Thanks!
lvk1978 chapter 19 . 8/20/2009
Things are moving along so well. Hopefully, the old school Scooby gang will be able to get Emmett back into the loving arms of his family (and his extended family) in the very near future.

BTW, that kiss was extra special sweet. And Jasper is selling himself short - he's not the only forward thinker in that family! Love the chapter, love y'all. Take care and thanks for posting.
HandsyMalone chapter 19 . 8/20/2009
Just amazing! I read this while waiting at the financial aid department at my college, totally made the wait worth it AND seem to go faster.

I'm so excited, the end is in sight! I'm also a bit sad, the end is in sight. :( I really do love how y'all write these people, I keep trying to get all my friends to read it.

I'm so sorry to hear about your personal dramas, I hope things get better for you very soon.
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »