Reviews for Left Holding the Bag
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Hmonster rec'd this fic so I had to check it out. Great start. I love stories with private dicks and dames in distress and even better with Edward/Bella. Sorry that Garrett was sacrificed so quickly though; I think I would have liked him. Loving Alice already.
MrsDazzled chapter 13 . 7/30/2009
lol, very random question about Carlisle showering.

Aw, what a sweet dinner! I keep forgetting to review the chapters, because I just want to skip right to the next one!
MrsDazzled chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
Hi! I'm just going through getting all caught up. This is such a good story, I love the time setting!
SincerelyBella chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
FINALLY !
SincerelyBella chapter 15 . 7/29/2009
AH !
Raewright chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
I seriously never would have thought a line like: “Don’t be silly, doll face,” he said, a small smile on his lips. “You let me worry about that.” would make me swoon a little. But, well, it did! lol

Love your story!
One Brave Lamb chapter 16 . 7/28/2009
Absolutely amazing! I adore this story so much. In fact, my voice has taken on a little New York twang. That's really strange, because I live in the south and in the country no less. I'm addicted, please update as soon as you can. Lucky lady getting to go to Comic Con. Take some pictures and share, okay? That'd just be swell. *winks*
readerkitty chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
Oh Dear! This is just fantastic! Pardon if I gush but "Wow". The level of detail is is just well Wow! You have evoked the same kind of reaction in me as the illustrious "SM" herself. The achy longing "sigh". So believeable and with a Kidnapping, Speakeasys, Suspenders and "The Russians" lol. Just keep it coming.
MarchHare5 chapter 16 . 7/26/2009
New reader here. I am thoroughly enjoying this story-it's truly wonderful. I especially appreciate the amount of research you've done in order to make this story as period-authentic as possible. Not enough writers here do that, imo, so thank you for that.

MPants - hope you enjoyed Comic Con!
NoWaitThisIsAwesome chapter 16 . 7/25/2009
OMG! communication from Emmett! Who is A? *ponders*

And thank you for the rec/shoutout in the AN.

Have fun comic con and I will save all my most rotten fruit to pelt you with upon your return. Out of sheer jealousy, you realize.
jro.jro.jro chapter 16 . 7/25/2009
Ah, I love me some 20's speak. Sigh. I love the pants off this story and I can't wait to read more of it and see what's been up with emmett! Keep up the bloody brilliance, lovie!
tennisjunkie chapter 16 . 7/25/2009
Absolutely fantastic. So glad I found this story.
JAustenlover chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
Grandpa Alistair is a bit of a crankypants...hehe. Or, is it that Edward functions in such an introverted manner that his grandfather is trying to break thru? Probably a combination of both. Edward is so private...well, he is a private eye? heehee.

I find this a bit worrisome with respect to his ability to open up to Bella. I am assuming it will be slow going, however, I don't pride myself on powers of speculation.

I am impressed with Edward's level of patience. And kindness. I love your Edward. As I love this story.

Costco calls. Be back in a bit.

Thanks again for the story, ladies.

*air kisses*

JA
rat-de-bibliotheque chapter 16 . 7/25/2009
Really enjoying the fic - I totally appreciate the research you are putting into making sure it's accurate (although, I would have no idea if it weren't... but still!)
JAustenlover chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
*happy sigh* Alice is the 'cat's meow!' I can tell, this is going to be great fun. And Jasper? Thanks for that, oh lovely authors.

We know more about Lilly's. And Edward drives a very hot car. *swoon* I am a bit of a car nut myself. Best friend's hubby restores old cars - one was a Silver Ghost. gah! Lovely pieces of history.

Curious to see who is up next. Will we see the weekend? Hm.

Thanks for the story. Still reading. Still enjoying...

*air kisses*