Reviews for Left Holding the Bag
IhaveMYedward chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
I hate morgues. *shivers*

I don't know how I didn't make the connection that Alice's father was Carlisle. Now that I think about it, it was pretty obvious.

And I'm definitely loving all the light touches and meaningful glances. Makes me swoon.
ash902 chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
I truly respect that you guys really research your history with this definitely makes it that much more authentic.

And I might try working "get a wiggle" on into my everyday vocabulary; it's just so fun.
nermalasu chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
oh i love how alice was so nervous! and i think she'll be able to get info from rose, especially if she continues to date jasper. hopefully rose won't be too mad if she ever finds out. and i think alice is on to something when she thinks emmett and rose were an item. hopefully emmett is ok...great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
kimberlycullen10 chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
the entire paragraph about alice's bouncy, ecstatic mood made me a little happier myself (not that i was feeling down, mind you). i especially loved that she signed her name with a little "extra flourish." perfection, mands. you know how i love your alice. :)

"And Jasper and I were inevitable; he just didn’t know it yet." -haha, oh alice. the little know-it-all. i love her confidence, its wonderful! i gotta get me somma that. (and for once, when i say that, i dont mean edward or jasper.)

dude. at the diner at school (its like an old-school diner, records on the wall and a juke box and all that fun stuff)... i get a chicken salad sandwich. alice and i are meant to be BFF's! i just knew it!

the detail about edward carrying his memories like atlas carries the world is brilliant. the end.

i absolutely adore the fact that carlisle calls alice "little one." that note was too cute! and the "tell him i know where he works" was a nice touch there, pops. very protective, but of course alice is right - jasper would never be anything less than a complete gentleman. ;) speaking of protective, though, edward is so fucking adorable with the way he looks out for her. his "you know im walking you out, right?" was so cute. and then he put on his fedora and coat and... okay, i swooned a little (aka a LOT); im not gonna lie.

you silly girl, nobody minded the long chapter! least of all me. :D seriously though, you guys paint such a picture of this time period that it makes me feel like i can just jump into the computer and watch it play out. this could come in handy when edward put on that fedora... though the coat would be on the floor within seconds, of course, along with everything else he was wearing.

*clears throat* i digress.

bottom line - wonderful chapter, mis pantalones! love you both sfm. :)
twilightnaley19 chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
loved this chapter. loved the alice and jasper. please update soon!
Sheeijan chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
I'm glad that Alice didn't have some magical epiphany or something at the club, that would have been too easy. But definitely something going on with Rosalie! I hope Emmett's okay though. The longer this is taking the more worried I'm getting for the guy.

Thanks for the update!
siromygod chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
“Oh Eddie, you shouldn’t have,” I replied. “An assignment and my very own restaurant, all in one day?”

Hahahaha, I really like that. So cute.

I knew Edward thought of me like a little sister; there was more than likely a lot of male-posturing in my future.

As always, great chapter. And as I told Pants, Alice is my favouritest marshmallow EVAR.
melizzymoo chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
hehehe. swell is such a great word. it's too bad it's almost just used for sarcasm now. ( alice slipping her hand into jasper's was what i assume to be the equivalent of nowaday's goodnight kiss. and it was just as adorable. ] ] ] thanks for the update.
AvatarTwilightObsession chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
haha, love it!

As always, an amazing chapter, as well as how the plot is proceeding.

Updates make me like this: :D

IhaveMYedward chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
I always love Alice's pov, she's so spunky and fun. It puts me in a good mood. :)
hmonster4 chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
ok - hat was all sorts of evil yummy. Still loving all the research and details - you'll have to make sure and fess up on that in your interview q's - who came up with what, how it came about, etc!
hmonster4 chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
LMAO - I'm having a blast with this...all sorts of fun noir thoughts run thru my head. The bad movie accents, the superwide ties, the slicked back hair.

hmonster4 chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
How much do I love all the research you guys did for this! I was a history major - and the authenticity is killing me - the 18th - love it!

gah - plowing on!
hmonster4 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
slagging off for a bit :)

This ch was fun - I loved the banter and the attitude between J&A. All too often they are one dimmensional and cliched - but you had fun with them and skewered all the typical plays. Makes me all sorts of happy :)
hmonster4 chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Hehe...well, I'm a happy camper at an Emmett sighting, albeit a third person Emmett sighting, but I'll take it :)

I like how you are making B more reserved than the norm, more of a sense of self. This is shaping up to be fun!
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »