Reviews for Left Holding the Bag
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
awesome job so far. i love it, and it sounds intriguing. cant wait to see what happens next. update soon!
KrittleTwilighted chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I love it!
nermalasu chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
great start! i'm excited for this story!
mg9 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Woot! Cool new story.

Nice first chappie- setting the scene.

Yay for good writing :)

Thanks guys.
NoWaitThisIsAwesome chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Yay! I loved it! Dark, broken, noir-ish Edward and flapper Alice? You guys amaze me. I can't wait for more. :)

Ya'll rock my pants, and socks, respectively.
Triger3happy chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I like it so far! please update soon!
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I'm feeling really bad for Edward right now. Talk about losing everybody. And you killed off Garrett, aw man! I actually liked him in BD. Great start though, very noir. Bella would be considered a knockout during this time period, I would think with her facial structure and all.

Thanks for writing!
siromygod chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Omg, *sob* Garrett. *Cries some more*

Alice! I love how she brings 's a speakeasy?

And holy shit, what a way to begin a fic. DAAMN.

The whole thing with Edward's age is too cool.
BelleDuJour chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Great job on the writing! You really captured the noir feel and style!
Trusttheplastic chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
aw yay! and so bella mets edward...

kimberlycullen10 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
WOW. this is absolutely amazing! the plot is already so unique and you completely nail the 20's tone in edward's characterization.

alright, so i almost cried when garrett died. that means a lot. and his parents! i mean, i saw that coming, but still. you heart broken edward's; i know this. i just have to give you a hard time about it cuz i wouldnt be me if i didnt. ;)

THANK GOD FOR ALICE CULLEN. she will always save the day, i just know it. and her and edward are perfect together, all firey and smart-mouthed. just perfect.

and this:

When she looked at me, I thought perhaps the world had stopped spinning.

...was bloody brilliant. for reals.

GAH! THIS STORY! i will be waiting impatiently for more.

*smiles knowingly at mandy*

i love you both so very much!
xmariposita chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow, this is very intriguing and so different from anything I've read! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Oh, this is good.
kolfan88 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I really love the time era you're setting the plot in..for some reason, when I saw reading the first chapter..I kinda imagined it like LA Confidential..but in the 20's lol
fattoad chapter 1 . 4/23/2009