Reviews for Left Holding the Bag
westernem chapter 25 . 12/11/2009
so just checking we have carlise and esme and jasper and alice married and emmett and rose engaged, and bella and edward just dating?

ps it was an amazing story

thanks
SorceressCirce chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
So...I know it's been months, and I should've finished this story ages ago, but I went on a fic embargo to try to catch up with my own writing. I absolutely adore PIward, and this chapter was fantastic. I enjoyed getting to see more of Alice (and Felix...I just always love Felix). I think the use of Alec is great, and I felt sorry for Kate the canary knowing that her Garrett is gone (yes, I know he wasn't *her* Garrett...). I look forward to getting to see more Alice and Jasper together :) And Edward was just wonderful, as always. Great job, ladies.
latour chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
thanks for the 1/2 view tip, I can read it all so much quicker now, lovely lovely.
kmfroggi chapter 25 . 11/23/2009
loved this story! i could so picture a 1920's edward...swoons! and i thought this was a great alice, thats how i picture her. great story!
Miss-Beckie-Louise chapter 25 . 11/21/2009
Aw fantastic story! Love it :)

I'm recommending it :)
Miss-Beckie-Louise chapter 20 . 11/21/2009
Aw so cute!

Awsome story so far :)

xo Beckie
Lilied chapter 25 . 10/12/2009
Aw.

Love love love it.

I've followed your story since it started off, and waited impatiently for every new chapter. Brilliantly done, amazing story and beautiful and realistic characters.

Cheers.
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 25 . 10/11/2009
aw everyone got all happy and together *warm fuzzy hearts*

great job girls! im like a proud mama!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 24 . 10/11/2009
aw i like how you cleaned it all up and especially the "case closed" made me smile. so cute
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 23 . 10/10/2009
oh no almost over? *sniffles* i shall continue...
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 22 . 10/10/2009
jasper pulling a knife out of his slacks? oh geez *fans self*

and hooray for no injuries on the boys and a happy em reunion!
ggggggggggggg chapter 25 . 10/10/2009
Love it! And i've totally been having dreams of Edward in a fedora! haha
What Obsession17 chapter 25 . 10/4/2009
What a perfect ending. Love it. Can't wait to see what u come up with next.
blondecowgirl865 chapter 25 . 10/3/2009
aww... great story. loved it!
Yeezu chapter 25 . 10/2/2009
Oh I loved the suprise wedding. Great story. Can't wait to read more from you guys.
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »