Reviews for Left Holding the Bag
ash902 chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
Loved the ending in Em's pov...just perfect. By far one of my favorites because of the era. Can we expect more from jasperlurks? Pretty please...
MarchHare5 chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
What a wonderful story. I've enjoyed every minute of it, and I love how much research went into it to make it as true to the time period as possible.

Thanks so much for sharing this story with us.
lvk1978 chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
Great story and wonderful ending! I really enjoyed Edward going all Mr. Darcy for his Bella!

Loved the plot, loved the authenticity, love y'all for sharing this with us. Thanks for the ride - it was the cat's pj's AND a bathtub full of hooch!
One Brave Lamb chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
That ending was perfection, sweets!

I love that they all moved their relationships along, and that they finally got to the beach. Oh! Allistar was included and that made me smile.

How perfectly Alice is it to throw a surprise wedding on New Year's? For herself?

If you guys do collab again, I definitely want to know about it!

Sarah Elizabeth
nermalasu chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
oh what a great way to end this wonderful journey! thanks so much!
ababababa chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
not that im pervy or anything but i was really hoping for edward and bella's wedding from their pov. maybe a one shot about it? please?
Sheeijan chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
A surprise wedding, how awesome is that? I've never heard of one but if anyone could pull it off, it would be Alice. I love how they had to team up in the cabins in the name of propriety. Such different times they were! I meant to tell you in Chapter 23, I LOVED the pic of Alice's dress. Gorgeous! The swimsuits aren't there though. *pouts* Which is too bad because I always laugh when I look at those old time swimsuits.

Thanks for writing! I will definitely look forward to anything you two put out next.
AnjieNet chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
Oh, I loved that you gave us Emmett's voice at the end. The surprise wedding was great and I love how everyone ended up engaged or married. Sweet, happy ending. Thanks for writing!
rameau chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
It's so sad to see this story I've enjoyed so much reading to end. But as long as there'll be others, maybe even film noir kind, I can deal with it. And it was about time to hear Emmett's thoughts.
JED66 chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
Nice work ladies. I've really enjoyed this story.
Cynthia35 chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
Congrats Girls!

It is a beautiful story and I enjoy it very much!

So, thank you and hope to read some new stories from you very soon!

Kisses from Argentina.
twilightnaley19 chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED EMMETT'S POV AND THE LIFE EVERYONE HAD. I LOVED THE PROPOSAL. I AM SAD THAT THIS IS THE END, BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU TWO COME UP WITH NEXT. AWESOME JOB.
hmonster4 chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
Sigh...

Ok - so ask Daisy.

Wait - even better

I'll cut and paste the gchat...

sigh

last ch of lhtb

katie: aw :(

she said you'll like it

me: EMPOV

katie: :D

Yeah, I am a dork.

This was such a sweet story you two. You should be proud of yourself for the wonderful story you crafted. The characters were real, and the situtations were tangible - which made it all that much more enjoyable. Thank you so much for this fabulousness, and one last glimpse of Tommett :)
Raewright chapter 24 . 9/26/2009
"Case close."

Perfect ending! Thank you for this adorable story!
Sheeijan chapter 24 . 9/26/2009
I can't believe it's over. Sigh. It's been a lot of fun to read though, thanks so much for writing and especially for updating so quickly every time. It's been lovely!
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »