Reviews for Left Holding the Bag
JED66 chapter 24 . 9/25/2009
Happy Sighs indeed - good job
Yeezu chapter 24 . 9/25/2009
Thanks for the happy ending everyone seemed so content. Hope you had fun writing this story because I had agreat time reading it.
tuhkakoti chapter 24 . 9/25/2009
Rad! Thank you for writing!
Ironic Twist chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
I don't usually read historical fiction, but really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to the epi.
ol2bob chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
aw... what good ending.. makes me all warm and fuzzy inside..
none000-none chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
Loved this story! Really enjoyed reading something a little different and I totally picture everything in black and white with an old movie soundtrack and narrator. Thanks for sharing your talent- will be waiting for the epilogue:) ~larac
sweetxangel chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
this was an awsome story! i luvd reading it u guyz r extremely talented writers i cant wait to read more of ur stories!1
lalalalalalalalalalalejuh chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
Perfect! This chapter made my day!
nermalasu chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
gotta love the hea! great story!
Cordaela chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
(audience erupts in cheers)

great job

:D

-skinnercube :)
sydneytwilightmum chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
YAY! I absolutely thought this story was a breathe of fresh air in the fandom! It was nice to read something that had plot lines, laughter, mystery and love.

I've really enjoyed reading it and will have no trouble at all rec'ing it to others, which I've already started to of course!

I love the way you portrayed the characters and the era. The descriptions take me that time and I especially can picture the police station and Edwards office. Love the Alice character so much!

Thanks for writing, it was lovely and I look forward to the epi :-)
aveasyn chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
BelovedSunshine chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Jumping up and down cheering like Alice!

Superb story and I hope there's more to come.
Mastaspammip chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
aww that was so sweet, are you gonna post an epilogue or is that it?
hmonster4 chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
pic of welling...check

rabidly devouring this ch...check

desire to do a global search and replace of rose with heather...check

I love how you wrapped this up. It was sweet, not to easy, and acknowledged the steps it took to get here. I'm going to be so sad to see this one end, but thank you so much for the wonderful journey, and Emmett the Lionhearted :)
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »