Reviews for Left Holding the Bag
squarepancake chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
Lovely ending- and I like that both Rose and Emmett stood up to Royce- she's no shrinking violet, and had it just been Emmett it would have been weird.
AnjieNet chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
Happy sigh indeed. What a beautiful chapter. Sorry to see this one coming to an end.
twilightnaley19 chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. I LOVED HOW EMMETT STOOD UP TO ROYCE FOR ROSE. I AM SAD THAT THE EPILOGUE IS NEXT, THAT MEANS THAT IT IS OVER, AND I AM GOING TO MISS THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LadyRoonilWazlib chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
Edward in a fedora? I adore it. I'm swooning from here.

Love it.
Yeezu chapter 23 . 9/20/2009
i have loved your story. please update soon and keep writing.
ash902 chapter 23 . 9/18/2009
Even though it was a bit filler-ish I liked the chapter because I like seeing Carlisle. Can't wait for the Christmas party!
BelovedSunshine chapter 23 . 9/18/2009
Jasper and Alice are so cute!

I really like your version of Alice. So many times she is written over-the-top and then becomes annoying and pushy. Yours is a good balance. Strong, with lots of gumption. She takes care of those around her...not pulling them around like they're her personal play things during an acid trip! Smile

Another great chapter...thanks!
tuhkakoti chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
That was a sweet chapter darlings! It's okay for things to end, as long as they are happy endings! Or endings with a lesson I suppose. Thank you for writing!
What Obsession17 chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
You don't bet against Alice! :)

Thank you so much for replying back. I wonder why no one thought of Rosalie? Can't wait for the Christmas party, sounds exciting.
nermalasu chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
alice cracks me up! i love how she's already planning triple dates for them! it's good to see everyone is safe and in good health too! great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
shinethroughthedarkness chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
So sad this is ending. I've loved in so much. Maybe you guys could look into do another story with a different plot line, but the same language?
One Brave Lamb chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
I just adore you girls. I'll definitely be recommending this story with my next update. If I ever get to update.

I'm sad to see this story go, but I completely love each and every word of it.

Thank you for writing such a realistic noir piece. It's been wonderful.
JED66 chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
This is such a sweet story - I love the ols fashioned morals and manners.
Sheeijan chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
I love how Alice knows how to keep Jasper on her toes in such subtle (well, they're subtle to me) ways. I'd never would have thought of saying something like that to get that kind of reaction. It was nice to see a bit of Rose here too. I'm going to be sad to see this story end! I love this time period!

Thanks for the update!
squarepancake chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
I love your Alice- she has her hands on so many things in the best of ways.
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »