Reviews for Left Holding the Bag
AnjieNet chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
I just love Alice. And I'm so glad Jasper told her about the situation in the warehouse. Alice needed to understand and accept the dangers of Jasper's occupation.
IhaveMYedward chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
I love Alice in this story.

I'm sad that the story is almost over. *pouts*
twilightnaley19 chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
I AM SO SAD THAT THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END. I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS GO OUT WITH A BANG WHEN THIS ENDS. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. ALICE MADE ME LAUGH. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
please don't remind me that it's coming to an end. i'm in denial and i like it that way ;)
ash902 chapter 22 . 9/12/2009
Girls, you sure know how to make everything feel right. I felt so elated for them all as I read the chapter. Can't wait to see those loose ends get worked out!
kimberlycullen10 chapter 22 . 9/11/2009
Okay, so I was going to write a typical review with quotes and stuff from the chapter, but to be honest, I couldn't make myself pause enough to copy/paste anything! Seriously, I was glued to my computer screen with anticipation from the first word until the very last one (including the A/N, of course... hehe).

I could not possibly be happier with the way things are going with these characters - everything is, as you said, heading towards a HEA! And who doesn't like a HEA? I mean, really. ;)

I'll admit (and I have, in the last review) that y'all had me freaking the f out after that last chapter's cliffie, but THANK FUCKING GOD it wasn't Jasper who was shot. You two are trying to give me an anxiety attack, aren't you? If I didn't love you both SFM I might grumble about it, but I'm just in too good of a mood to be a bitch. Who'da thought? ;)

From the initial sting operation to the reunion of the Swans to the fucking amazing E/B fluff (GAH, love it!) to Edward's revelations that he is no longer alone and damaged... everything was fabulous. Seriously, I started to go back and read again so I could quote, but I ended up highlighting fucking everything. Amazing job, as always. ILYSFM!
kimberlycullen10 chapter 21 . 9/11/2009
"Alice was her usual fiery self, but even she looked a little worse for wear. Not that I’d mention that to her face, mind you." -haha oh jasper, you learn quickly ;) nicely done, bb. hehe

"The love I had for her in my heart grew with each passing moment. I didn’t think it was possible to love one person so much it made everything else, all other emotions, pale in comparison, but Alice was on the forefront of my mind every minute of every day." -okay, if this isnt the sweetest thing EVER, i dont know what is! you've got me all "aww"ing at my computer and shit. seriously... i want someone to say this about me. find me a 1920's jasper? please and thank you?

you seriously fucking nailed the precinct environment, pre-recovery operation. i was all nervous and sitting close to the monitor, reading intently and picturing everyone milling about through your fabulous details and descriptions. this was one of my favorite descriptions in the entire fic - i could see the whole thing in my head! well done, bb. :D

“Hit it on all sixes today, boys!” The officers gave a small cheer. -omg, as if i couldn't love alice any more? this was PERFECTION. the end.

eddie and jasper's bonding was really great - i love that their relationship is developing right along with everyone else's romantic ones. they both could use each other's support, not just in these types of situations. plus their women are becoming fast friends, just as they are. BROMANCE! haha i love it! ;)

HOLY SHIT! HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT! NOT JASPER! OMFG!

next chapter, next chapter, next chapter...!
MrsDazzled chapter 21 . 9/11/2009
Wow, I'm so glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter! lol!
MrsDazzled chapter 20 . 9/11/2009
Oh yeah, I'm squeeing too! lol. How sweet!
nermalasu chapter 22 . 9/11/2009
hooray! everyone's safe, happy and in love! and how scandalous for edward to sleep next to her in her bed! not that i'm complaining mind you! great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
BelovedSunshine chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
OH. . .

Have you thought about sequels? I'm usually not a fan of sequels, but this could TOTALLY work! Mysteries! Great characters to work together to solve them. WooHoo!

This just made my heart warm. I love how Jasper and Edward bonded and worked together. This was just fantastic!
ol2bob chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
YAY! Emmett's back..! happily ever after! and now Edward could have more friends besides bossy Alice.. lol.
Sheeijan chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
HEA! Yay! I'm glad Jasper didn't get shot. Alice would have been upset.

Thanks for the update!
Cordaela chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
yayy everybody's with everybody...for the most part :) can't wait to see loose ends tied up and the happily ever after

-skinnercube
AvatarTwilightObsession chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
YAYAY

I am so amazingly happy...I was so excited, and the build up was immense! Thanks for making my shitty day that much better with an update :D

As always, updates are more win :D
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »