Reviews for No Pain No Gain
Diafthora chapter 1 . 4/15
I like your writing style and the summary was top notch but don't you think it is a bit unnatural that a school like the one you described doesn't have school uniforms ?
Love the story but I just don't like how you have Serena and Seiya. I mean I do ship them but not as much as Darien and Serena. I see Seiya more like an older brother then a boyfriend for Serena. And I don't like how you made Darien in a man whore, I mean, I find it a little funny but it just doesn't seem like its in his character. Other then those two things, I love it. And the ending was so funny and cute.
Yvonnerenee chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
I REALLY loved this story!
Breeluv chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I enjoyed every minute I spent reading this and I love this story with my whole heart,thank you for writing it:D Serena and Darien forever!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Fucking Darien so funny laughing at his rivals saying she is mine once and for all!ROFL love it
Neffy chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
This has to be one of my favorite

sailor moon fanfics!

It was so great I couldn't stop reading and completly

missed the tropical storm that hit Florida today!
xXTenshiXAkumaXx chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
uh u got chibi chibi wrong chibi chibi has red hair n blue eyes chibiusa is the one ur describin she has red eyes n pink hair n is the daugter of mamoru n usagi
LillianMarie2 chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
awesome!
lilkathra chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
good story i just read the last ch
lilkathra chapter 10 . 3/31/2011
love to know how it ends
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
ok did you know that Amara is a girl and that they are cousins i like it better the way you have it but just wanted to point that out
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
Lovely story! I gotta admit the time when Serena flew to London to see seiya killed me. I thought you were going to get them back together and their would be no Serena and Darien anymore. Just leaving Darien there at a diner when you said everything was going to be fine after your 'coma' and seyia was done was a b**** move.

I wanted to hit Serena upside the head! But she made amends for it in the end I guess. I would have been interesting to write another chapter timed later on when Serena became chairwoman and Darien something else in the school and little rini in the picture lol
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 11 . 10/9/2010
very nice o_n(this is a wink)
SerenaDarienforeverjune30 chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
Seyia was a Bitch come true.
SerenaDarienforeverJune30 chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
Just saying I Knew Seyia was a son of a Bitch the whole entire time.