Reviews for No Pain No Gain
RoyalDodo chapter 10 . 1/14
It couldve been a better read cz it seemed very promising initially. The question of what Serena finally does professionally n if she agrees to take over the school is left unanswered. BUT THANK U FOR COMPLETING THIS STORY. This is ur first complete story that iv come across.
RoyalDodo chapter 11 . 1/14
I dont like Serena in this novel. She seems to have a lot of double standards, n the way she treats Darien i abhor! Would she have chosen Darien had Sieya not loved the Princess? I think she might have been with Sieya if he was available since her love for Darien in this novel did not come across. No development of feelings was shown.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/3/2017
Okay...you did sooooooooooooo good!
This is amazing! I love Serena character - she is so feisty and sassy but caring and gentle at the same time...you have created a version of Serena/Usagi that is above and beyond all else's - I LOVE HER! I loved this story... you have the potential to be a good writer.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2017
why?!
no! this is wrong! why are you doing this?! she belongs with darien not seiya!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
damn!
DixonLover87 chapter 11 . 9/3/2017
A few things,
While this story has a ton of potential I found it very difficult to get past all of the spelling and grammatical errors. I understand that English is not your first language but something as simple as rereading could have solved many of those issues.

Serena's charactor started out great, she was strong, determined and seemed very level headed. However the further we get into the story, the more vain, selfish, and materialistic she became. For someone who grew up and went threw as much as she did, her attitude about looks and clothing is very out of character. She is exactly the same as all the people she scorned in the beginning, only worse, because she acts like she isnt. The whole thing about her dressing in frumpy clothing to spite her grandmother turned into, she didn't want anyone to go crazy over her voluptuous, top model body. Poor Darien loved her when she looked terrible, seeing her look her best after she broke his heart will make him really know unrequited love?! That's probably the most egotistical someone can be.

I'm sorry, this seems really bitchy. I'm not trying to be, this just doesn't all go together in the end. She took care of her mother and brother for 3 years all by herself, but then her mother calls her dramatic, delusional, high and mighty and says she need's to be knocked down a peg. Not very gracious for a woman who would be dead without her daughter.

She cares for Darien, but then she's so obsessed with Seiya because of what he can give her (in the way of modeling) that she doesn't care that he completely cut all contact between them for no apparent reason. And then faint's, for days on end because she found out that this man that she hasnt seen or spoken to for over a year is married? Please, she servived hell for years, but this turns her into a damsel in distress?

Also, if Seiya was giving her mother the best care possible the whole time they were dating/engaged why was Serena so desperate for help that she gave into her grandmother's demands?

There are just so many inconsistencies and unanswered questions. I would love to reread this story if you ever choose to go back through and clear up some of those loose ends. I'm sorry if this seemed harsh but I hope it helps you with some improvements. Keep writing because you do have a talent for it.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
Is this the end
Diafthora chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I like your writing style and the summary was top notch but don't you think it is a bit unnatural that a school like the one you described doesn't have school uniforms ?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/24/2015
Love the story but I just don't like how you have Serena and Seiya. I mean I do ship them but not as much as Darien and Serena. I see Seiya more like an older brother then a boyfriend for Serena. And I don't like how you made Darien in a man whore, I mean, I find it a little funny but it just doesn't seem like its in his character. Other then those two things, I love it. And the ending was so funny and cute.
Yvonnerenee chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
I REALLY loved this story!
Breeluv chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I enjoyed every minute I spent reading this and I love this story with my whole heart,thank you for writing it:D Serena and Darien forever!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Fucking Darien so funny laughing at his rivals saying she is mine once and for all!ROFL love it
Neffy chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
This has to be one of my favorite

sailor moon fanfics!

It was so great I couldn't stop reading and completly

missed the tropical storm that hit Florida today!
xXTenshiXAkumaXx chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
uh u got chibi chibi wrong chibi chibi has red hair n blue eyes chibiusa is the one ur describin she has red eyes n pink hair n is the daugter of mamoru n usagi
LillianMarie2 chapter 11 . 5/5/2011