Reviews for New Kid in Town
ELinkA chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
What Motoki have done to get hit?
FieryNymphet chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love love love this story! I read it somewhere else before reading it here and have had it bookmarked forever. I'm so happy to add this to my favorites now :D
Brizzy chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
Sakura Scout chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
First and foremost: Yes, I got all of the inside jokes and the were HILARIOUS! I've only seen bits and pieces of PGSM (and that's excluding the hours upon hours of my friend ranting and raving about it), but I got those jokes, too.

Gosh! I couldn't stop giggling. This made my day. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
ChaoticThought chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
asklfjalga

I'm sorry, this fic? Makes me keyboard smash with joy. With total and utter JOY. I also thought it was a bit F-ed up that Usagi can bring any of her friends back to life over and over and over again (at least in manga-verse...) And yet Mamoru? he can't even bring back his four guardians! Not to mention even Chibi-usa's four amazons were able to be revived. His golden crystal had to be good for something other then a Sailor moon costume upgrade.

I;m sorry, my brain is too filled with joy to make a good review and so I'll just end off here.
Beloved Dawn chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Loved it. Seriously. And he's got the wrong group to be aliens... ;)
Carmen Delta chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
o.O Was this refferring to the generals (jed, kun, zio etc)?
DavisJes chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Are his new friends the shitennou? This was cute.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I didn't get anything from PGSM - even though I've seen it all!

*pouts*

Particularly loved the sprouting from small rocks comment, as well as Motoki thinking that he might get a better job when Mamoru becomes Supreme Overlord of the Earth.

All in all: excellent.
Watcher of the Moon chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I really loved the rocks comment. I got the other jokes, but I liked that one the best :)