Reviews for Side By Side
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Amen! ;)
This is super cute! :)
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
what a great way to get them together! i loved that. it fits with them too. aww...a little Tiva fluff never hurt anyone. tho I loved their moment in the most recent episode (False Witness?). so great. thanks for sharing!
ContentsPriceless chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Really reaaaaally good story! I LOVE IT!
jmarrero16 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
wonderful
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
so cute! luvd it! awesom! 3333333 tiva 4evr! perfect!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
*deep breath8 Awe
tansypool chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was so cute! 3 Just lovely cute fluff that was absolutely awesome.
Aksannyi chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I love this. I keep reading it over and over, and it is easily one of my favorite Tiva stories. I love how falling in love was a natural progression after a length of time. So much more realistic! than a lot of fics out there.

It really is wonderfully written. It makes me want to start running again so that I could have a similar moment. Such vivid imagery and the fact that I am so easily able to imagine myself caught in such a story is a testament to how well you've done here.

I'm through gushing, I just had to let you know that I stumbled upon this story a few months ago and it's one of the few I keep rereading, so I had to drop a line and let you know.
Pia chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
What a cute story!
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
nice!
lacrevette35 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
OH, so sweet! I love tiva fluff!

It was a really good story

lacrevette35
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Ohh, so sweet! I love fluff, and you're right - not enough! Good work!
Anonymous Friend chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I am not the religious type, but AMEN to THAT! I'v been tired of the ongoing angst, especially recently, and Tiva is my favorite ship. So bring on the fluff! I'll take it by busloads, thank you. Perhaps more...

A.F.
dkscully1121 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I know that I already reviewed this once already, but I simply HAD to do it again. I really love this story. It is short, sweet and simple. I love everything about it!

You KNOW that I absolutely adore your longer stories, and eagerly await new chapters. But sometimes it is really fun to have a story like this that just is. On a bad day, I can come and read the whole thing and just smile and giggle and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

And this one is just so sweet, from the easy and natural way that their relationship progresses, to the simply adorable way that he proposes. Well done you!
Penelope Louise chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
OMG TIVA FLUFF D Well, I'm happy )