Reviews for Hold Onto Yours
RunningGuitarMaster chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Is it crazy that this is my third time reading this? :D
hockey.helmets.forever chapter 20 . 11/1/2010
Omc (yea that means oh my Chad:p) such a good story best fabric so far. I loved it.
KRD Corporations chapter 20 . 9/10/2010
WOW! i read this and it was just amazing. Like seriously brilliant. I especially loved chapters 14 and 15. Thw way you wrote the thing whit Sonny not wanting to eat was brilliant. I loved it.

LoVe

Becca
We'reAllGoing chapter 20 . 7/3/2010
great story!
Twiheart9609 chapter 20 . 6/1/2010
Just read it from start to finish.. you're an AMAZING writer and I really loved this story...I actually cried and screamed and laughed out loud throughout the whole thing.

Hehe, great joobbb.. I love Channy ;)
carebearfrost chapter 17 . 5/30/2010
OMG! Do you know what would have been cute? If when Chad's like "YOu dont leave me either," sonny should have been like "fine" and then they started that, and when sonny says "good" she could like, pass out or something.

But that was really good too(: I really like how your writing has matured alot since the first chapter (not that the first one was bad). (: It's a relief to find a story thats wellwritten, and doesn't have any extreme cussing or sexual crap. (: I like it, alot.

Good job(:
felicia chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
i love this i wish they make this into a epodside
KimLuvv chapter 20 . 1/30/2010
Awesome story! But can u change it so James never, ever comes out of jail. He should have served lifetime for all that he did. PLEASE CHANGE IT! other than that great sonny.
KimLuvv chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
OMG, seriously y do people always make Sonny cry for no reason, she does not cry that much! She's a strong girl, she doesn't cry over little things people say to her.
ChannyRockerchick2000 chapter 15 . 1/14/2010
awesomeness!
LovestoLaugh chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
I loved how Chad and Sonny got married! This was one of the best stories I ever read! Please continue to update your sequel!
SwacAddict chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow, this is great.

Very, VERY well written.

Literati Lover chapter 20 . 7/27/2009
Cute ending! I absolutely love it! Great story! )
Buffyfreak2008 chapter 20 . 7/25/2009
wow! this story was...wow... AMAZING! you certainly have a writing gift. i hope to read more of your stories in the future!

Buffyfreak2008
CHANNYLICIOUS chapter 20 . 7/25/2009
Oh my gosh, of course you should do a this story was one thing surprised me was that she was going to have a baby!But don't worry surprise is a good thing in my book.