Reviews for The wondrous story of the Black Knight
guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I'm 16 and my mum kept talking about Monty Python because she and my step-dad kept acting out the scene when the black knight gets his arms and legs chopped off! I think the black knight is so funny!
I did ask my mum "I wonder what happened to the black knight after? I wonder if he died?" and my mum said "it's just a film. it's not real!" (she says that to me about every film)
Great story, at least you kept it silly like the films. 5 stars!
frenziedquill chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Haha...the adventures of the poor unfortunate Black Knight continues! Very well done :D
Hope the Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
'Tis just a fish tail! XD

Great concept, great story, great grammar, and overall great job. :)
Kylie Max chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
hilarious! I had a lot of laughs! I love how you said the maiden had"lots of padding in all the right places"... Awesome!
TheRealest chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Bravo my friend! Bravo!

I must say I have always doubted the possibility of a competent recreation of a Monty python classic, but you have cast out those doubts and at the same time entertained me.

I quite literally lol'd.
Instead of Reality chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Oh, this made me laugh. Very Black-Knight-ish. Very Monty-Python-esque too, with random animal parts and mistaking men for women from behind and general looniness.

Quiet a triumph for the Black Knight, eh?
Theilian chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
*falls on floor laughing head right off*

Oh my god, I got as far as the beautiful blonde admiring her reflection and flicking her hair, realised what was coming and haven't stopped giggling since!

If only they knew :-)

Love the little details - Galahad's sword issues, and Herbert's father's "Hello" - brilliant!
Theilian chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aw, this is so cute and funny ... and having just seen said big, brave Black Knight for myself - moonwalking across the stage and everything - it's all the funnier!

Love the way the Laker Girl just bashes him over the head and walks off with his helmet - go, Laker Girl!