Reviews for EverClear
BellaTesoro chapter 42 . 8/7
This was a great story. Thanks for keeping it here for readers like myself to find and enjoy it. I know you haven't been around fan fiction for a long while, but I wanted you to know your work is still being appreciated.
BellaTesoro chapter 36 . 8/7
Bella biting herself to give Edward more pleasure was hot.
BellaTesoro chapter 35 . 8/7
I love how the whole family and JP, Chip...are already becoming like a loving family. So sweet. And Emmett's...'someone's going to get laid' is so Emmett. lol Hey Bella didn't even shower while she was in the bathroom having her human moment and all I could think about was that the vampires in the room were smelling their sex all over her. (I'm such a perv.)
BellaTesoro chapter 34 . 8/7
Well their first went as if they were old pros at this instead of virgins. Bella took control and really 'took' her own virginity in her own way. She certainly had grown up and Edward has let go of those gentlemanly old fashion ways. Very hot scene.
BellaTesoro chapter 33 . 8/7
Well that wedding got the job done but I would have liked it to be a 'little more' but hey they are now husband and wife and on their way to forever, nothing better than that.
BellaTesoro chapter 32 . 8/7
Yes love JP and Emmett together. I love Chip and Alice together, I love them all and laugh out loud the Brady Bunch for the win! Although I know these two can't wait to be joined and married, like right now, I think it's not nice having their family share in the wedding vows. I hope at least Alice and Chip will get to dress the bride.
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 8/7
Loved Emmett's inner thoughts questioning if Edward was going to f**k her righter there...not that he'd mind...' lol These characters say the darnedest things, too funny the bunch of them.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 8/7
I loved how these two couldn't keep their hands off each other but I have to be honest, I would have liked a little romance first before the lust they showed here and although I love this Edward and how he's evolved into a more 'modern' vampire Edward, I think it's a little bit over the top to think he'd be ok with Bella dressing with less cloths in public as compared with the kinds of cloths on stage. But it makes the story more fun to see them hang so lose.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 8/7
I loved that Edward got to share the stage with Bella and blew, as JP said the mother****ing house down! Loved it.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 8/7
I think it was brillant to have the first show very haunting and then this second same show with a lighter feel to it and then when Edward jumped over the railing and got down on his knees while she finished the song...and the whole house was just watching this unfold...it was like they were in a world of their own making for that short time but then did in fact enjoy their families' joy at seeing these two finally come together...lovely chapter.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 8/7
I'm predicting that at some point Edward is going on stage with Bella and of course they will get their HEA. What I'm not sure about is if Edward will screw things up a little bit not agreeing if Bella wants to be turned.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 8/7
Yes feeling better after this chapter. It's good to know Bella isn't going to torture Edward on a long term basis. I wonder what she wants to talk about.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 8/7
Well this chapter went from lovely and sensual to ugly and mean. But I do get why Bella slapped him and knowing she wanted to make him hurt. What she doesn't realize in this moment is that he too has been equally hurting. But she needed to get that anger out and he did deserve her wrath for all that she's been through.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 8/7
Hey JP ate Bella's breakfast, the girl was hungry. j/s He's awesome and his advice about letting Edward in but going at it in control and cautious was a good one.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 8/7
Chip and Alice make quite a duo. Seems they are on the same page with most everything, close included. It was so sweet picturing Edward on the floor listening in on Bella as she slept and woke and ordering her food. I thought Bella was going to flip out because Edward was making choices for her again, in the case only food choices but I'm glad to received the order in the way it was given, out of care.
1,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »