Reviews for EverClear
Guest chapter 17 . 6/1/2017
wow! wow! wow! wow! wow!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/1/2017
I just found this...don't have time to review...must keep reading...it is fabulous!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 2 . 4/23/2017
That first paragraph, your description of chip, omg! You got me right there! I was giggling and the image materialized right in front of my eyes. Brilliant!
I don't read lots of AUs, but this one got my by reader's-balls ...pardon my French ;)
PreciousJuls chapter 38 . 2/12/2017
I am so glad the boys will go on the road. I was hoping they would be rodies. How much fun will that be mixed in with JP. Awesome!
PreciousJuls chapter 32 . 2/10/2017
Emmmett and JP together with a side of Jaz is awesome! Outtake of some of their hijinks would have been funny.
PreciousJuls chapter 28 . 2/9/2017
Bravo!
PreciousJuls chapter 24 . 2/9/2017
I'm glad she is not giving in so quick. That always pissed me off in the book. He LIED AND DEVASTATED HER. He has to work for it.
PreciousJuls chapter 21 . 2/9/2017
I loved that he drop to carpet and whispered a 'Good Morning' to her. THAT has to be the sweetest thing I have ever read.
PreciousJuls chapter 20 . 2/9/2017
I had to say that this Jasper and Emmett are so funny. I love them. The cussing in it is just as funny coming from them. Love that none of these character are up tight. Oh, and that Bella is a Rock star, total awesome!
PreciousJuls chapter 18 . 2/8/2017
Poor Bella! I feel like I feel her pain. With the songs and your words. Beautiful.
PreciousJuls chapter 17 . 2/8/2017
This story is ANAZING! I love the story, the song...EVERYTHING. I can't beleive I never read it before. It has to be one of my top 5 favs. Seriously and I'm not even 1/2 way through. Thank God for FB Twi-Recommends that I found it. :))
Twinsmom chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
This was fantastic! Great plot, loved the music. Just really a great idea and storyline!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 24 . 12/1/2016
He earned that slap. Both of them. She earned the right to deliver them. Sorry your Mothers Day was a bust.
Knit Bit chapter 38 . 12/1/2016
Thank you so much for this great read. I loved it... such a unique story.

Thank you.

Knit
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 17 . 12/1/2016
Spectacular way to emotionally kick his ass.
1,731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »