Reviews for EverClear
breathelifein chapter 28 . 12/12/2020
yeah, no, sorry. this whole pda is beyond ooc. no artist, ever, would do something like this. sorry, but it had be laughing embarrassed. totally turned me off from what was a pretty nice fic so far.
breathelifein chapter 26 . 12/12/2020
I just find it really weird that they all know about vampires, like the Volturi weren't real and it wasn't a threat to any of them. Even the Cullens, didn't even batten an eyelash at them knowing. Also, if this is the day they broke up, then Bella's bday was two days before (aka the day of the first show) and no one said a word about it? Like?
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 11 . 7/16/2020
Hooolllyyy shit
Angellovee chapter 24 . 5/30/2020
Easy was never going to happen. You can’t destroy someone and then think they they haven’t become stronger because they had to. Those walls are not just keeping people out they are holding her together. She fell apart once and knows how hard it was to get Just to this fragile place. He’s got time. He can wait.
Kayozm chapter 38 . 12/7/2019
So I remember that I was reading this story fanatically for a few days when I first found d it, and then the love story got resolved, and then something distracted me and I never got bs k to it. Well, never until now. So I’m really not sure where I left off, but I just jumped into this chapter not trellising it was actually the last one.
Anyway, very fun story. I’ve faved it and added the sequel to my to read list (even though I very very rarely read sequels).
Blistful2006 chapter 17 . 8/13/2019
I love love love love love chip I can’t write how I love him enough. Going toe to toe line that with no fear. That little speech perfect. Funny how I was just listening to these albums today so awesome to see them in story and humming them as they came up in the story.
neelix lee chapter 11 . 6/17/2019
sue1zide chapter 4 . 6/16/2019
I could've done w/o the visions of her Popsicle.
Sandy 76 chapter 37 . 5/5/2019
This is a great story and I will look forward to a seque. I love alternate New Moon stories and the N and E of this istory are totally awesome. Do we ever find out what the repercussions are to J. Jenna for not locating Bella sooner.? I mean...in the books Edward was gone 6 months. I can't believe she wasn't located for 5 years. Just curious.
Kayozm chapter 11 . 4/24/2019
And when he realises she wrote that song, the one that gives him hope of forgiveness, and reconciliation, that will be a happy moment. Although, perhaps realising she also wrote the songs showing a heartbreak as deep as his own will be...bittersweet, wonderful, and awful, all at the same time.
Kayozm chapter 11 . 4/24/2019
Sigh. Poor Edward. So close... but it will all come clear to him soon, I presume!
Kayozm chapter 10 . 4/24/2019
Yeah, I think so!
Kayozm chapter 9 . 4/24/2019
Well now, I’m assuming you’re long gone from this site, or this account, because your stories are old, so I haven’t been reviewing as I go, but... I am loving this. That last grab of someone’s thought was perfect.
Manasseh chapter 17 . 4/14/2019
Holy shit! This chapter absolutely powerful.. It definitely ended with tears.. What a release...
clickpic chapter 28 . 12/28/2018
Wow! I love this chapter!
1,731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »