Reviews for EverClear
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 8/7/2018
Chip and Alice make quite a duo. Seems they are on the same page with most everything, close included. It was so sweet picturing Edward on the floor listening in on Bella as she slept and woke and ordering her food. I thought Bella was going to flip out because Edward was making choices for her again, in the case only food choices but I'm glad to received the order in the way it was given, out of care.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 8/6/2018
I actually loved their meeting in the bar and I felt both of their cautious need to move slowly yet keep each other in sight somehow.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 8/6/2018
Awesome chapter. I felt like I was at the EverClear concert and watching Bella fall apart in front of the Cullens.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 8/6/2018
Very emotional chapter. I was surprised a song for Carlisle was included. I'm sure the whole lot of these vampires feel like shit. Chip's telling Edward he needed to let Bella decide and control what she wants from this visit and onward...
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 8/6/2018
JP is equally as cool as Chip. What does JP stand for I wonder. Can't wait to see Edward and Bella's little protectors meet face to face.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 8/6/2018
I admire Edward's control at this point for not insisting to see Bella. Watching her on stage and making sense of the music she created, and the talent she has and just how much she's grown and changed makes him want her even more it seems.
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 8/6/2018
I can see how these songs tell this story. Bella was very badass on that stage. Edward must be going nuts watching her perform.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 8/6/2018
Very dramatic way for Edward to see Bella as EverClear and seeing her so talented and a star.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 8/6/2018
It seems Bella is being forced to dress in a manner she is not comfortable with on stage. I would think she'd have a say in her cloths design.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 8/6/2018
Edward saw Bella! I liked this chapter better than the last because Bella never really saw Edward at least we've got something to move forward on with this sighting. What did Alice say to Chip I wonder.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 8/6/2018
Did Chip see Edward? Why is Chip eager to get Bella out of the club, would he know Edward's presence. I can't get into the heavy music but I see why Bella would have lost herself in the music.
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 8/6/2018
How exciting for Edward to see through Alice's visions such positive scenes with Bella in them and then he sees her exiting the bus...
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 8/6/2018
Bella taught herself how to play music? She must have already been musically gifted in order to play Edward's music from memory and then create her own and become so successful. It was very funny when she described what she thought was Edward's scent as smelling like an orgasm. Ones' mind could go all over the place with thoughts of Edward smelling the the big O. lol
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 8/6/2018
So Edward just thinks he's smelling Bella downstairs from his hotel room. Why not go and investigate instead of 'beating off' to what's ignited his passion for her. And it's bad enough Bella's friends know what she does in the privacy of her bedroom alone, it's worse still that Alice can 'see' him do the same to himself.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 8/6/2018
It's sweet yet disturbing how Bella could not only smell that Edward was in that elevator but it made her happy just to know he had been there. If she's this obsessed with knowing he was in the elevator why not try to find him? Go to the front desk ask?
1,731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »