Reviews for Advent of Midnight
warfolomei chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Parker got some extra cojones.
Darkstalker girls in a T-rated story...
warfolomei chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
O.O This is a lot more interesting than I expected. Let's see if you can keep it that way.
narutofan.rondarrius chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
Awesome story
Jedi101 chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
Love the story hope you make the sequel soon but I kinda felt like you tried to put to much in the story this could have just bin a story about Spider-man/lilith/Morrigan and Demitri. Didn't need any other hero. Started strong ended kinda...ok. Sorry to say but that was how I feel about the story it started with hi hopes.
GumGumOnigiri chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Not much of a debut. Ben came out of nowhere, for no reason at all except filler(from what I could see)and in the most boring way possible... not to mention his banter is extremely lacking. Too bad, for some reason he just really soured the story for me.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
GOOD START BUT SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN WAS A POOR CHOICE FOR A CROSSOVER YOU IDIOT. I'M JUST IT"S WELL WRITTEN BUT CANON WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.
LOVE THE SINISTER, LETHAL PROTECTOR PURE VENOM
Piterio chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
This was one of the best crossovers i read so far, well balanced, with interesting characters and good plot. It might have been a little complicated at some points(i just couldn't figure out some of the characters) but i enjoyed every moment of it. It would be nice to read a sequel of it if you ever plan on writing one. So good luck and thanks for the story.
Granten chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Hmm. I can really see Dante being more of a threat to Dimitri than Peter really. Angry or not, he's still fairly limited.
Granten chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I have to say that a lot of the characters in this seem to be hostile just so that they can be written as being in the wrong, rather than as part of their normal behavior. Also I really can't see Peter using the word 'slutty' in that manner.
OverNerd03 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I completely loved this story. I hope Peter will meet Lilith again those two are a perfect match.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 13 . 2/8/2012
I finally finished reasding this story of yours, sorry it took so long. I'll be moving on to the sequal next.
Theopholos Whenntooda chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Okay, finished! Wow... this story went everywhere.

First off, the Corey Hart reference. Coolest song in the world.

Second, there was a lot of crossovers in this. Don't get me wrong, but it got kinda confusing to keep up with.

But seriously, great story. Really good job. I wanna do a teenage Spidey story now...

One thing though... what the hell have you done with Kaine? Sorry, but as I also find him to be the awesomest character Marvel created, why did you have to go and make him like Ultimate Kaine? Ah well... I'd better shut up, as I reflect on my own poor stories.
Theopholos Whenntooda chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Wow. This is great. And you're right about Osborn. Sadistic bastard...

I don't get the Warren bat reference however. As far as I can remember, he only cloned Peter(BEST... STORY... EVAH!) What did he do with bats? I guess I'll find out... unless he's the new Morbius.
Theopholos Whenntooda chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Okay, so I finally found the time to return the favor and read your stories. Holy crap.

The fact that you're even reading my stories is incredible. This is like... ten levels above the stuff I put out. Wow.

I love the crossover. I don't know much about Lilith and Morrigan, but I remember reading a Scarlet Spider/Lilith crossover, so I have a kinda mental picture. I've only read the first chapter so far, but I'm hell-bent on finishing the rest. Great story.
JurgenZero2034 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hey, Rider Paladin.

Are you working on a sequel?