Reviews for Out of the Blue, Into the Black
materp.c chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
really liked this story,i just felt it needed to continue on a bit more before ending it, i agree with most of the reviews- that you should make a sequeal.
GreenGirl111 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Good, but the ending was a little abrupt.
motherpucker chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Very well-written, great grammar and spelling - you've captured the feel of the book! Well done!
It was so sad when Liz finds out she's a ghost! It made my heart hurt, because you think everything's alright...
Keep writing!
Star Of Calamity chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Write a sequel with Lizzie as a ghost
gone as of 7 8 10 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I've watched like every single Scooby Doo episode, (besides the new ones, I think the new ones are crappy) in the world. I do get what you're saying. I'm depressed. Elsewhere's a great book, filled with everything a good book needs to have, yet it's only got like 9 stories. Now, Twilight, (in my opinion, I don't know about you) is crappy. It's too filled with detailed descriptions of Edward, yet it has over 100,0 stories. Twilight brainwashes people. I swear, it does! Like, I'm the only girl at my school that doesn't like twilight. It's stupid. Well, anyway... your story is good, except I still don't get the title. I'm sorry, but it doesn't really make sense for this...

You know what? Like, some of the BEST books never get stuff on fanfiction... maybe people just respect the characters too much to change them...
ringette-runner-'riter chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This story was pretty well written, I'd say. I like how you just took everything from the novel, but instead of going off the boat like everyone else, you decided to stay on. However, I didn't like how rushed it looked, like you had a time limit and a word limit. As well, you could've introduced Liz meeting the parents when she was a ghost. I would've been interested in reading about that. If I were your teacher, I'd give it an A.
bluemoon9 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Good story!
googolplexians chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
that was pretty good.
StarofCalamity chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Write a sequel, maybe how Lizzie lives as a ghost etc.
Fuzzybuni chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Hahaha, I just noticed now that it says completed! My bad! Great one shot anyway! :P
Fuzzybuni chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
(I'm too lazy to log in but I do have an account here. xD)

I wonder why there is such a lack in Elsewhere fan fictions! I mean, it was an AMAZING book!

So, great start so far! I thought Liz was going to actually stay on the boat in the book too! :O You're right into character with her already and it's awesome! I look forward to more whenever updated! :D
LivefromLV chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Hey! Love your story! I always wondered she would be like if she had decided to make the return trip back. You should UPDATE SOON! - LIvefromLV