Reviews for New Beginnings
Dudah chapter 1 . 7/7
are you still here? cause if you do I'll be more than happy reviewing your story. It's really good, and you have a good writing too. It's been more than 5 years... I'm sorry, I wish I could have known earlier...
Katerpillar3 chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
i like this! :) i cant wait to see how halloween plans out.
Kaylost chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
I'm totally in love by your story. Hope you can write more soon!
realchemistry chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Awesome fic, totally loving it :)

Very sweet, in character, and hand in hand with canon.
im so lost chapter 7 . 4/8/2010

I'm so glad you updated this! I loved it.

I hope you'll update soon!
se34201 chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
wait. this was SO cute. I'm so excited you updated again! i have to honest, I had totally forgotten about this story, so it was SUCH a nice surprise when a notice popped up in my email about it. I hope you update again soon! I can't wait to see how you have their relationship develop.

YAY!
tntlostfan chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
love the chapter. Keep them coming.
eyeon chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
Fantastic! I really thought Ch. 6 was the end and that the point of the story is why Juliet wasn't a candidate (that you had just forgotten to put "complete" on it)! Yay! So glad there's more. I have to applaud all these great Dharma stories and wonder if someone out there wasn't looking at them when they came up with the pairings for the ending of S6!
Aurora1020 chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Aww... I really like this one :) Hope you update again soon!
PengYn chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
I am now returning the praise. Since I discovered this place, it's been a bit of a "how do I find *more* hours in the day to read?"

I absolutely love this fic. Loved the bit in the first chapter about him being such a poor poker player for a con man. Also loved the bit in this last chapter where Juliet says she'll resurrect him and kill him again if he leaves her alone in 1974. Awesome job :D
kueday10 chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Great! just like the last chapters! i love it! please write more soon...you're story is like watching the actual show and i can't wait all summer!
Jac Danvers chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
I really like that interpretation as to why Jacob didn't see Juliet. I also really enjoyed the Halloween/conning analogy- it's so true! What a great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Piinco chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
oh seriously, I was here all happy reading the chapter and then it's over. please update fast, rs' , lovely history can't wait for more!
phantomi chapter 6 . 6/4/2009