Reviews for Go Jump in the River
Tokka who invent BeastlyRavens chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
That is one of the best stories about the subject of the human Brady's reproductive system ever. The only one tied with this is 'Tea Leaves and Boiling Water' by Amicus Humani Generis. Bravo, bravo!
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
When I first realized what the foamy water was supposed to be, I, well I made a face that looked hideous. Very creative story though.
annabannna chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
luved it amazing so realistic i just joined and this is the best store ive read so far bravo !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love it adorable I cant stop laphing at the last line

"GO JUMP IN THE RIVER" says toph as she earth bends sang in to oblivion

I do fell sorry for her thow you really do fell like crape when its that time ya know
Nyx Calliope chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
AWESOME! Perfect! Everyone's in character. it's an awesome one-shot and super impressive. I cried laughing at the end.
PeetaLovesSunsetOrange chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I loved it! Great story, it tied together really well, and it was so creative! I am favoriting this and reccomending this to people! Ha ha ha ha ha! So awesome and the characters act like they would in the series! Great!

-Rachel
smonkey chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was great. Always wondered when Toph would get it for she was around that age. Also wondered how she would know since she's blind. Poor Toph. Stupid men XD

Cute funny story!
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Hehehehe... Wow this was a really creative version, hm. I think I like it alot better than all the others.

Toph's sarcasm is great XD

Anywho, this was funny, awkward and entertaining. T'was awesome.
proudinfidel chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Freakin cute! Seriously :).
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
...I KNEW I COULD FIND A WAY TO BLAME IT ON GUYS!

Thanks XP

Great work
97chuckles chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
it was awesome really funny :)
loves-labors-won chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I really like this story. The myth was very creative. The whole time I was reading this I was wondering how Sokka knew the story. That would be a really funny follow up chapter to this story, how Sokka found out.
Kataang1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
haha. This was an amazing story. and i like your version of 'the birds and the bees' haha
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
hahahahah!
RainboIsland chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I liked kinda awkward but cute