Reviews for Nozomi
LaBlueSymphony chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
More, please. And more smutt, too. D Thanks! xD
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Yes she is difficult, but so is she. Quite the pair.
Luna12 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I like your insight into the goals and motivations of the Mazakou race. I also enjoyed the romantic neutrality. Sometimes it's great to just read a Slayers fic w/o someone pushing a particular pairing. Well written and enjoyed.
Levannar chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh jeez, I'm so sorry. I've no idea how I didn't notice this fic before :/ Granted, I only realized Evolution was out around September, but still.

Anyway, it was awesome! I'm glad you brought up the question of why the Mazoku won't let anyone else destroy the world. That's something I've never fully understood in the series, but your explanation is perfectly believable. Thank you!

I love the way you wrote Xel in this. Lina was great, too. I hope you'll decide to write an XL fic again
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I enjoyed this little fic'let very much.

Good job.
KouUsa chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Ok, so a little sad that I haven't seen Evolution-R yet. But this is short and awesome. Adding this to favs, just because.
Sapphire-StarLight chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Cute, very enjoyable!
nikka-chi chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Perfect, and realistic. Yet with a tad bit of a fictional promise (:
Steven P. P chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Well written and interesting. :) I don't understand completely though, what is the mazoku's true desire then, to which the world's destruction at their hands is only a means to an end?
dragonairgulpin chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Nice one shot~

I really like Xel x Lina too..to bad there weren't more of those around...T.T...Will you ever write a longer Xel x Lina story again? I really like those that you had wrote~

]
Precious5881 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I rememeber when I first watched slayers and I first saw Xellos go "thats a secret" with that one simple sentence he became one of my favorite characters next to Lina.

This fic is interesting. I too have always wondered about Xellos and why he always followed Lina around and didn't seem to have a problem with it. Nevermind all the fics I've read about them falling in love, I'm talking anime here. So why did he... From my knowledge, Demons can't love, but they can feel comradeship and I believe Xellos feels this. Also, Lina happens to be a very special human, one that can caste the Giga slave and one that can actually destroy him. Has anyone else noticed how she is able to just beat him up like he's an old bf of hers? Of course another thing that puzzled me is that he said to Filia, "thats the dragon I love." I have NO idea what that was all about.

I wish that someone would give us some foreclosure into it, but, where would the be the fun in that and at the same time, I don't want it. I don't want it to end. I want to believe that the Slayers will go on and on, they really can if only they get some really good writers. I mean come on, the season four was beating rezo and sabby boy again, please.

I suppose none of us will ever REALLY know Xellos's true feelings because thats a secret! hahaha!