Reviews for Jumping to Conclusions
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
My bet was on a back massage, but chocolate is Remus's thing. Love the twist at the end.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
oh my... that was hilarious... I wonder whether Sirius will realize the truth about those two...*smirk*
Mrs.Lupin-Moony4eva4life chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
LOFREAKIN'L!
nightwalker21492 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
LMFAO XD
MercedesBlakeney chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
HAHAHA that's hilarious! great story!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Loved It!
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
ROFL! Oh my gosh! That was hilarious!
LoveHGSS chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Ahhahahaha! Oh this was fantastic! My eyebrows were raised through the entire thing, and I think I frightened the boyfriend by laughing out loud (it was fairly quiet in the room) at the end. I think you should make a one-shot about what exactly they were REALLY doing in that room... Brilliantly done!
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
couldn't sop laughing at the end of it!
remuslives chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
can't believe i haven't read this yet.

oh that was fantastic! really really well done! i was smiling like a fool the whole time and even started laughing out loud at the end, drawing funny looks from my brother who just happened to be passing.

great little fic! so much fun!
WeasleyForMe chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That was great! The ending made me crack up!
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I loved this little one-shot. Just when I thought I knew where you were going you completely surprised me, in a good way. ;)
ThReE AqUiLa chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
lol hes jumping to conclusions way to fast

because he doesnt look twice to see if their true :D
meg1124 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Haha!...thats hilarious! But how di they get "cleaned up" so fast? I mean even if the bra was down the couch and her shirt was buttoned backwards thats would have taken longer than sirius opening the door. Unless...they knew he was there the whole time...
cylobaby chapter 1 . 8/6/2009