Reviews for Serpentine Echoes in Vulpine eyes
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This story is great!
I feel everyone is in character and their actions and thoughts believable.

It makes Orochimaru even appear as a tragic figure, a result of circumstances, not an iherently evil being. Bravo!

On the technical side: It's great that it is for the very most correctly spelled and the grammar really good so it doesn't detract from the story. Also line breaks/whitespace is used well. No walls of text. Yay!

Over all a really great story with a somewhat happy ending that is plausible from the story.
Well done.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
it kind of makes Orochimaru a tragic figure, if only some one had given him a hand how much pain could have been prevented. one wonders what would have happened if just like Orochimaru before him they had turned a blind eye to Naruto's pain, how much like him would Naruto have become if not for the intervention of those who saw the path he was falling down.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I think you have a point about the Naruto/Orochimaru comparison.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
*claps* Naruto is right in character, and when one considers the split personality that showed up in the Training in Cloud arc in part 2... Yeah, he never completely let go.

A few oddities with word choice (altercation/argument, not alteration/change), but proper grammar and spelling are much appreciated.
Ranna chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is definitely a masterpiece! I haven't really thought that Orochimaru defect and could be redeem if some things happened differently. ;)
Congrats!
X59 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
brilliant.
ForeverFallen76 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
You know, I wish their were more stories like this out. Not one-shots, but full stories. I really liked it and if you ever do decide to make this a full story, please tell me. I would look forward to reading that story immensely! Later.
Ruinous Crow chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
AWWwwwwww! This is so awesome! I've never seen the similarities between Orochimaru and Naruto before, and I didn't think anyone could draw them, but you've proven me wrong! You've got everyone's character down pat and the situations are are very realistic. This is an amazing piece of work. I love!
zezun1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
great story, i was moved by the similarities. congratulations
Sword of Damocles chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow, very interesting story. After reading this and both Divergence stories; I have to say you're a great writer :-)
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Brilliant, especially that last part. Nice work.
EhMa chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Very nicely done; I love stories where Naruto is compared to Orochimaru rather than Jiraiya. Pity there are so few. Great one-shot.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is amazing work :)
monkeysrockdude chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Great story i dont think ive ever seen anything like this its original and a breath of fresh air it looks promising, nice job so far
animelover chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
wow, cool fic. kinda liked the part about orochi feeling he failed jiraiya when i always thought it was the other way around.

interesting twist.